Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #313
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

The ONLY thing I cared about this year for Madden 15 was "How are the going to fix the draft classes now that NCAA is gone?"
I hate online because I feel that it has taken attention away from the franchise mode, and I hate how they are spoon feeding us garbage like "the grass looks more real" or "Kaepernicks tattoos."
I am not going to get excited for those little things, what I am looking for is game changing ideas.
The XP Points... garbage, it has been a problem from the get go. Just treat us like adults and allow us to fully edit our own rosters and draft classes in franchise mode.
And may good luck getting support for Madden 15 if all you did was throw in a practice mode. I don't even work for the company, and I know just from reading these forums that the biggest thing people want in franchise mode is:
Custom Draft Classes
CPU vs. CPU

These additions are sooooo simple, I don't know why they can't be put into the game.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:21 AM   #314
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
The ONLY thing I cared about this year for Madden 15 was "How are the going to fix the draft classes now that NCAA is gone?"
I hate online because I feel that it has taken attention away from the franchise mode, and I hate how they are spoon feeding us garbage like "the grass looks more real" or "Kaepernicks tattoos."
I am not going to get excited for those little things, what I am looking for is game changing ideas.
The XP Points... garbage, it has been a problem from the get go. Just treat us like adults and allow us to fully edit our own rosters and draft classes in franchise mode.
And may good luck getting support for Madden 15 if all you did was throw in a practice mode. I don't even work for the company, and I know just from reading these forums that the biggest thing people want in franchise mode is:
Custom Draft Classes
CPU vs. CPU

These additions are sooooo simple, I don't know why they can't be put into the game.
You nailed it, but sadly, I don't think they are going to add any of it back in while they are heading in a certain direction. That directon sadly does not cater to guys like me. How sad is it that I have to wait and see if the CPU vs. CPU workaround is in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they caught people were doing it and eliminated it just so force you to play their way. I don't know...it just stinks.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:52 AM   #315
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Clint did say on twitter. No more guides for draft classes. Nothing will be the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2014, 04:24 AM   #316
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
Clint did say on twitter. No more guides for draft classes. Nothing will be the same.
They touted that last year, fwiw
Old 07-08-2014, 05:05 AM   #317
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

That's true. Come to think it they have been saying that for 2 years now.

Apparently the main reason for no edit draft class is because of the ridiculous fake twitter story lines. Something NO ONE truly cares about. If you edit draft classes it will break that feature.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:10 AM   #318
Pro

Quote:

Apparently the main reason for no edit draft class is because of the ridiculous fake twitter story lines. Something NO ONE truly cares about. If you edit draft classes it will break that feature.
You mean you don't care for... Yamamichi Yamamoto, the japanese running back who played college ball in Idaho College St. and broke his leg in junior season but still decided to declare for the draft and then went on to run 4.17 40time without a fully healed leg????????????

You crazy, man!
Old 07-08-2014, 05:23 AM   #319
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

I don't mind them. I'd like if it focused on more than the 10/15/whatever guys (as they're off the board relatively quickly), but I like the in-season storylines for the prospects.

I do support custom draft classes for those that want them, though.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:30 AM   #320
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

I don't mind them. I'd like if it focused on more than the 10/15/whatever guys (as they're off the board relatively quickly), but I like the in-season storylines for the prospects.

I do support custom draft classes for those that want them, though.
I think when he said "no one cares about them" he mostly expressing the same as your... most people are indifferent to them. It's cool and all but it really doesn't add any real depth to the mode.

And it's like they try extra hard to make the stories "special", which imo ends up just being ridiculous
the 38 year old qb
the japanese rb
the 20/20 vision qb (who da hell focuses on this as a draft storyline?)

I think it's a cool addition, but if you're gonna do it.... at least make it so that it makes sense.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »