Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #361
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Connected Franchise info in "next few weeks", per Oldenburg's twitter.
https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...62940201426945
So if we assume in the next few weeks means around 2 weeks, that will be about a month before game release. At this point, I think I'd rather just be surprised. Haha. I just hope the practice stuff is optional and the new defense stuff doesn't hinder anything I was able to do last year. I hate being forced in a direction I don't want to go in.

Last edited by PatsSB2015; 07-10-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #362
MVP

Toupal's Arena

With how long it has taken them to announce the features for CFM, I am hoping for their sake that this is the biggest leap that franchise mode has ever taken.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #363
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
With how long it has taken them to announce the features for CFM, I am hoping for their sake that this is the biggest leap that franchise mode has ever taken.
There being all hush hush about it because the only new feature is probably just the upgrade to the practice mode
Old 07-10-2014, 01:38 PM   #364
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
There being all hush hush about it because the only new feature is probably just the upgrade to the practice mode
I'll be honest, I never even knew that they removed practice mode from the game. That is how insignificant it is to me.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:51 PM   #365
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Icon8 Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
I'll be honest, I never even knew that they removed practice mode from the game. That is how insignificant it is to me.
My sentiments exactly.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #366
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
They didn't "remove" practice, it's been in CCM/CFM since its' inception, apparently they have upgraded and changed it in some significant way. That's what people are referring to about concern of practice being the only CFM area overhauled or expanded in M15.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:58 PM   #367
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

So basically this whole thread, and others like it in these Madden Forums is telling me.......

Do not buy Madden 15 if you play "Franchise"
(yes, I still call it Franchise!)

As far as I have gathered, this is the rundown .....

No new Roster abilities... No Practice Squad's, no formation sub packages from menu system, nothing new.

No New Equip... Nothing new in this department, all screen shots showing the same stuff... (even one of EA's highest rated players cant get the right equip! not to mention EA's cover boy)

No Draft Class imports/ Draft Class editing.. The no imports is expected, but Not Including Editing In This Build Seems "Fill in the Blank".

So I can just play M25 to play Franchise, what am I missing by not playing Madden 15 ???? ... the new defensive stuff ???

That new stuff they have touted so far will mean nothing to me when....

I see all of the Goofy names in my first years Draft Class.

When I see every WR I scout is 6-2 200+ lbs, because almost every WR is that size in the draft !

When I find my first (of many to come) Rookies with a shaved head picture on my roster, wearing Dreads on the field !

When I finally see all of the ratings of the Rookies and how far out of wack they are from how the Default roster is built !!!

When I have to go in and remove every players tiny Hand warmer after I draft them.

When I spend a bunch of time editing all of my players Equip.... just to load up a game and see "it" decided they should wear something else ! ? !

....... So why even buy M15, I can get just as frustrated playing Franchise in M25, but now I got an extra $60 to buy the new controller I smashed when all of the above things happen every time I try to play a Franchise !!!

Old 07-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #368
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Which thread did you read...? There's not much but vague practice information and a couple of bits from Twitter released or confirmed this far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »