Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #377
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

I wouldn't really like it if a commissioner could go in and manually edit each and every player in a draft in a CCM. It would give him an unfair advantage when drafting if he knew who all the good players were. That's why a draft share feature is such a necessity. But even then, I think the creator of each draft should only be able to give each player a ratings range, that would be +/- 5 points from a set number. So for instance if the creator sets a players speed at 95 it could either be 90 or 99 when someone uploads a draft, or set someones CTH at 80, it could either be an 85 or 75. And would be randomized each time the draft is uploaded. However, I am not expecting much from Madden when and if they implement a draft share. It will probably be full of so many glitches that people wont want to use it.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #378
Rookie

@United is killing us. Terrible customer service and the employees have no idea what is going on with our flight.
— Josh Looman (@Josh_Looman) July 12, 2014
This right here is what I call irony...
Old 07-12-2014, 04:05 PM   #379
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants10
@United is killing us. Terrible customer service and the employees have no idea what is going on with our flight.
— Josh Looman (@Josh_Looman) July 12, 2014
This right here is what I call irony...
And people wonder why they don't want to interact with the community.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #380
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
And people wonder why they don't want to interact with the community.
Just trying to have some fun man. Don't take every post so seriously.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:41 AM   #381
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Free Jack English...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #382
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Free Jack English...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish they would free the entire Madden 10 Created Draft Class. Only reason I played Madden 10 so much was because of the custom EA Draft Classes they had for Franchise. Best one to date. If they could give us the custom draft classes from M10 I would be happy.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hope advanced stat tracking is something they focus on. Honestly, it's one of the biggest immersion issues for me in CFM.

For example, how hard would it be to have a list of SB teams/winners? They had it in previous Maddens and I think even back in the Gameday series...

Go right from SB 1 to wherever you are in your CFM. How hard is that? After you play 7-10 seasons it's neat to look back and see who won the SB each season, even if it was a CPU team.

Then, reference that in season. You're playing the defending world champs. Looking to repeat...Need to win this week to make the playoffs. That type of stuff that would take stats/records into account would be amazing, and doesn't seem that difficult/big to do.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #384
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktwain77
I hope advanced stat tracking is something they focus on. Honestly, it's one of the biggest immersion issues for me in CFM.

For example, how hard would it be to have a list of SB teams/winners? They had it in previous Maddens and I think even back in the Gameday series...

Go right from SB 1 to wherever you are in your CFM. How hard is that? After you play 7-10 seasons it's neat to look back and see who won the SB each season, even if it was a CPU team.

Then, reference that in season. You're playing the defending world champs. Looking to repeat...Need to win this week to make the playoffs. That type of stuff that would take stats/records into account would be amazing, and doesn't seem that difficult/big to do.
I agree with this. In NCAA Online Dynasty, I believe they had the best fully integrated all time stats.

If your player or coach broke a record during gameplay, the announcers would actually say it which was super cool. Your opponent would hear it too.

Also, a few years ago, they had the My Shrine in NCAA Online Dynasty. It was a trophy room with a few big flat panel TVs on the walls that would randomly display highlights that you saved over they many seasons while also showcasing your trophies. That was great. I'm not sure why they took it out.

The bottom line is we need to keep track of every single stat throughout the entire life of the league. We want to see how we measure up vs our peers and also vs the all time greats.

I think even little stuff, like how many times we beat our rival teams and what the bow scores were, that's important to keep.

With this next generation of consoles, memory should no longer be an excuse.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »