Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #401
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Buck_i_Nation
They will be revealing the CFM info soon, there is plenty to reveal as well. Let's all remember that previous to the M25 release on next gen there were plenty of complaints about them "over saturating" with news and "hype". They are obviously doing things different starting with the next gen releases. We can't have it both ways

Buck_i_Nation

I believe many will be impressed with the CFM changes they will be announcing. Whether they announce it at the end of July or beggining of August... the game won't release any earlier

just saw this posted over on EA madden forum posted by a game changer... so sounds me they did more then just fix practice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #402
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Buck_i_Nation
They will be revealing the CFM info soon, there is plenty to reveal as well. Let's all remember that previous to the M25 release on next gen there were plenty of complaints about them "over saturating" with news and "hype". They are obviously doing things different starting with the next gen releases. We can't have it both ways

Buck_i_Nation

I believe many will be impressed with the CFM changes they will be announcing. Whether they announce it at the end of July or beggining of August... the game won't release any earlier

just saw this posted over on EA madden forum posted by a game changer... so sounds me they did more then just fix practice.
I'm not going to expect a lot of improvement so that way if all they did was fix practice I won't be disappointed.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:13 PM   #403
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Buck_i_Nation

Buck_i_Nation

This sounds exiciting, I'm looking forward to it.

This sounds exciting, I'm looking forward to it.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #404
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Considering I just got to the 2022 season and Ray Lewis has decided to 'come back' at the age of 47 I really hope they give us the option to NOT have players return from retirement.

Makes me cringe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3987.JPG (160.0 KB, 168 views)
Old 07-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #405
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Considering I just got to the 2022 season and Ray Lewis has decided to 'come back' at the age of 47 I really hope they give us the option to NOT have players return from retirement.

Makes me cringe.
lol I would be ok with it if they did it right. Someone coming back when they are 47 will never happen. I think if they made it to where the player reaches a certain age they can't come out of retirement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #406
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm not gonna hold my breath for a weekly Sportscenter type of show or something that engaging, but having the commentators mention past games, seasons, or milestones can go a long way in the CFM. Like how NBA 2k mentions how your previous game went or something like that. Or if Manning is trying to win a passing title and Drew Brees is also in the same position, then emphasize on it during the game. Actually create a story to make things immersive.

I also hope they found a way to actually make home field advantage mean something. Like when the Niners are playing in Seattle, the noise should be deafening and hard to audible, as opposed to playing in Jacksonville due to the rivalry and ramifications.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #407
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
the game won't release any earlier
Anybody like me that really wishes they would go back to the early August release date?

I hate the fact that the game comes out so late and just over a week before opening day.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 2

A trophy case would be a neat idea as well, sort of like past Maddens had where there would be a plaque on the wall with a Lombardi Trophy on it and your team's record (can't remember the year)

In fact, a year or two ago Madden would save every score from every game of every year you played in franchise mode, so in a roundabout way you had each SB saved, with the stats and scores. All you had to do (on Xbox 360) was hit RB/RT to toggle the season in the league schedule window and it would let you choose from any of the seasons you had played in franchise mode. It was not that long ago... maybe 2-3 years ago. I found it on accident, so it wasn't very user friendly. I have no idea why they took it out (memory maybe?).

Anyone else remember this?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »