Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #409
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Considering I just got to the 2022 season and Ray Lewis has decided to 'come back' at the age of 47 I really hope they give us the option to NOT have players return from retirement.

Makes me cringe.
They took Brett Favre's retire, unretire, retire bit way too serious. Favre has been the only player that has done that, every other player who has retired, has stayed retired. I hope they get rid of it and either give us the option to buy a retirement package to keep a guy for another year or just continue to let us change a guy to a Punter in the off-season to keep him from retiring.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #410

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Anybody like me that really wishes they would go back to the early August release date?

I hate the fact that the game comes out so late and just over a week before opening day.

You never know, with the discontinuation of NCAA that's something I could see happening.

They needed the full cycle for sure this year but maybe next year? Fingers crossed.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #411
Banned

OVR: 28

Also, EA disclosed in their investor call that marketing expenditures were down significantly. I don't remember the actual numbers, but they were significant. Also, let's not get carried away with what the game changers say. I think we've learned our lesson with that - especially with the one who is posting that information. I'm sure they worked on it, so we will just have to see for ourselves to see what kind of changes there are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
They took Brett Favre's retire, unretire, retire bit way too serious. Favre has been the only player that has done that, every other player who has retired, has stayed retired. I hope they get rid of it and either give us the option to buy a retirement package to keep a guy for another year or just continue to let us change a guy to a Punter in the off-season to keep him from retiring.
Say what? How do you change a player to a punter in the offseason? It only lets you change a player to relevant positions.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:44 PM   #413
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJazzyJefff23
Say what? How do you change a player to a punter in the offseason? It only lets you change a player to relevant positions.
They must have took that out then. I remember in Madden 10, 11 and 12 that if you simmed a franchise and looked at the retirements. That from there basically if you did a 32 team control, you could go back and change those players to a Punter which kept them from retiring and they would stay another year.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:47 PM   #414
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
It's absolutely gross. It makes me sick when I see Ditka, fully young 45 year old Ditka, come out of retirement. It makes CFM some kind of unrealistic fantasy mode. It would be better if we can just turn the entire feature off.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:13 PM   #415
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
It's absolutely gross. It makes me sick when I see Ditka, fully young 45 year old Ditka, come out of retirement. It makes CFM some kind of unrealistic fantasy mode. It would be better if we can just turn the entire feature off.
He only came out to coach correct? I wish they would be able to strike a deal with some of the big names in college football to use in CFM. Then again, just the ability to create a coach to put in the FA pool to be signed by any team in the off-season would just be as good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #416
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Buck_i_Nation
They will be revealing the CFM info soon, there is plenty to reveal as well. Let's all remember that previous to the M25 release on next gen there were plenty of complaints about them "over saturating" with news and "hype". They are obviously doing things different starting with the next gen releases. We can't have it both ways

Buck_i_Nation

I believe many will be impressed with the CFM changes they will be announcing. Whether they announce it at the end of July or beggining of August... the game won't release any earlier

just saw this posted over on EA madden forum posted by a game changer... so sounds me they did more then just fix practice.
This has me really intrigued to see what changes they have made to CFM.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »