Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 09:45 PM   #425
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Not sure if HC had it as well but I know Madden had it back in 2004 and possibly earlier. My favorite part about that was that their ratings would be tailored to their position and if they were your HC, OC, or DC they'd give boosts to those positions. It was cool.
Yep this on M12 I think. I hired Mark Brunell as my HC he gave my QB's +3 AWR and +1THP. I also think some of those guys came with decreases as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #426
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah, would love that back, but with XP influences (+/- a % perhaps) rather than outright upgrades.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2014, 11:53 PM   #427
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

That's the thing they have had so really good ideas..just never kept with the follow through..or cleaned them out to make them better..but I'll stop as we have all harped on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-15-2014, 12:15 AM   #428
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Yeah, would love that back, but with XP influences (+/- a % perhaps) rather than outright upgrades.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
That's an excellent idea, rather than some temp boost to a specific attribute maybe a 5–20‰ xp increase or penalty. Basically illustrating the coaches ability to influence progression over a players career. Progression that doesn't just disappear when said coach takes a better offer elsewhere.

Last edited by JHTJ; 07-15-2014 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:25 AM   #429
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
That's an excellent idea, rather than some temp boost to a specific attribute maybe a 520 xp increase or penalty. Basically illustrating the coaches ability to influence progression over a players career. Progression that doesn't just disappear when said coach takes a better offer elsewhere.

To piggy back this as well..certain coaches should "draw" players and certain coaches should "scare" players in FA..even created coaches (there should also be more options for type of coaches when creating coaches) needs to be expanded on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #430
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
Yep this on M12 I think. I hired Mark Brunell as my HC he gave my QB's +3 AWR and +1THP. I also think some of those guys came with decreases as well.

Hire a Head Coach should/Could increase AWR & Knowledge. Hiring a new Head Coach, OC, QB Coach should not increase Throwing Power. Maybe help with accuracy, but not much.
A QB is who he is when it comes to Arm Strength. Accuracy can be worked on, but haven't seen an inaccurate QB magically transformed into a pinpoint passer.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:52 AM   #431
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Buck_i_Nation
They will be revealing the CFM info soon, there is plenty to reveal as well. Let's all remember that previous to the M25 release on next gen there were plenty of complaints about them "over saturating" with news and "hype". They are obviously doing things different starting with the next gen releases. We can't have it both ways

Buck_i_Nation

I believe many will be impressed with the CFM changes they will be announcing. Whether they announce it at the end of July or beggining of August... the game won't release any earlier

just saw this posted over on EA madden forum posted by a game changer... so sounds me they did more then just fix practice.

Yeah, we'll see, we've been down this road before. Keeping it level!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 09:03 AM   #432
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Hire a Head Coach should/Could increase AWR & Knowledge. Hiring a new Head Coach, OC, QB Coach should not increase Throwing Power. Maybe help with accuracy, but not much.
A QB is who he is when it comes to Arm Strength. Accuracy can be worked on, but haven't seen an inaccurate QB magically transformed into a pinpoint passer.
A Coach can retool a QB's throwing mechanics and footwork and make a QB much more accurate. But that usually takes time and the player has to be willing to be coached.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »