Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #473
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Since they are going to be releasing player ratings until August 5 do you guys think they will wait to release info on CFM until they are finished with the ratings?
Wouldn't be surprised. They seem to be stretching it out as long as possible. Wouldn't be surprised if we got some sort of presentation stream in there somewhere but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't get anything regarding it until a week or two before release.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:21 AM   #474
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
The guy makes a good point though. The more they open up to editing - the lower the necessity is to buy next year's game. That said, I probably won't be buying 15 if you can't edit draft class haha.
This sums it up for me. I'll stick with Madden 13 for Wii (LOL, yes Wii), because I can use the create a player option during franchise mode to input my own rookies/free agents I create and draft using spreadsheets. It requires a good amount of manual labor to accomplish it, but I enjoy it and it beats the hell out of predetermined draft classes. Plus Madden for Wii actually has true coach mode. So yeah, I'll buy next-gen Madden when it can at least match Wii in customizability.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:24 AM   #475
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

OVR: 0

The whole idea of them being afraid to lose customers to their ability to customize franchise is a little stupid. I mean it's very easy to block all online interactions after the release of the newest model. I had madden 2004 when franchise was better than it is now and I got 2005 when it came out because I figured it be a better version than 2004. It's the same concept just add new presentations and ppl will continue to support. They already get support for ppl like myself who are disappointed with what they've turned franchise into. I love the concept of CFM online but please just a little presentation upgrade is all that we really ask. Allow incoming rookies to get name and gear edits it's not like there's more NCAA games coming out. Tiburon needs to regain that confidence they had back in the early to mid 00's. Every year they easily out did the previous. Now they just act like they don't know they have a fan base that purchases every year, and the ones that don't wouldn't anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #476
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ideas for Keeping It Realistic

I'd like to get some theories on how to make it harder for myself to build a powerhouse and win five Super Bowls in a row. Of course, I play on All-Madden and tweak the sliders to make gameplay more difficult, but ultimately the scouting/free agency/trading functions make it all too easy to construct an unbeatable team.

I think things would be much more fair if there was a way to simply hide each player's overall ratings. But even if I try to avert my eyes, that's not particularly possible.

Are there any limitations you put on yourself? No trading draft picks, no signing rookie free agents? Don't fully scout any players?

Thanks for any and all ideas.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:35 PM   #477
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Ideas for Keeping It Realistic

@ LoboOne04 Put everything in the cpu hands at the CC start menu at the bottom. I personally don't do that but it's an idea. Let the cpu pick your draft picks and sign your players. It'd be kind of like coach mode.... All you would be doing is playing your games with who the cpu gives you to play with. I might even try it myself. THey may draft you a stud but you could possibly build him up if you play the right plays for him. Just an idea though.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:51 PM   #478
MVP

OVR: 39

no news is good news or no news is bad news?
Old 07-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #479
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
@ LoboOne04 Put everything in the cpu hands at the CC start menu at the bottom. I personally don't do that but it's an idea. Let the cpu pick your draft picks and sign your players. It'd be kind of like coach mode.... All you would be doing is playing your games with who the cpu gives you to play with. I might even try it myself. THey may draft you a stud but you could possibly build him up if you play the right plays for him. Just an idea though.
I do this late in the cycle, adds some fun to it with sometimes unpredictable cuts.

In the end if you can be Superman with your 70 ovr QB then it didn't really matter. That's why I'm looking forward to how many of the already announced changes impact my CFM even if there were no changes (which I don't expect at all).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2014, 06:48 PM   #480
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
EA are really getting under my skin! Little over a month till release and absolutely NO Franchise Information released at all. What a joke.

I find this very alarming. If franchise mode was going to get some big updates we all know EA would be advertising it by now. I'm guessing its going to be very small upgrades. They'll talk about fixing sim stats again and whatnot.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »