Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #481
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Ideas for Keeping It Realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboOne04
I'd like to get some theories on how to make it harder for myself to build a powerhouse and win five Super Bowls in a row. Of course, I play on All-Madden and tweak the sliders to make gameplay more difficult, but ultimately the scouting/free agency/trading functions make it all too easy to construct an unbeatable team.

I think things would be much more fair if there was a way to simply hide each player's overall ratings. But even if I try to avert my eyes, that's not particularly possible.

Are there any limitations you put on yourself? No trading draft picks, no signing rookie free agents? Don't fully scout any players?

Thanks for any and all ideas.
One rule I always follow is not to scout development traits.
I put other restrictions on myself but none are quite as rigid. Sometimes I intentionally let some of my key players enter free agency. The cap is too easy to control in Madden so I make it harder on myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #482
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
One rule I always follow is not to scout development traits.
I put other restrictions on myself but none are quite as rigid. Sometimes I intentionally let some of my key players enter free agency. The cap is too easy to control in Madden so I make it harder on myself.
Really hoping your cap comment wont apply to 15. I resigned a guy coming off a dpoy award for 2yrs 2 mil in M25. That should never be a possibility

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 07-23-2014, 02:18 AM   #483
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Really hoping your cap comment wont apply to 15. I resigned a guy coming off a dpoy award for 2yrs 2 mil in M25. That should never be a possibility
Does the CPU sign players at realistic salaries or just that users can abuse this aspect if they want to? I haven't played 25, just trying to get a feel of what I could be in for on Madden 15 haha

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-23-2014, 11:59 AM   #484
Rookie

saynt614's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

All I can say is that they better put a sports ticker in the game.

This is NEXT GEN.... while i'm playing my game I want to see scores and stats from the other games around the league.

Also I would like to see more options for head coaches... in Madden 25 Jim Harbaugh was the Head Coach for 4 different teams in 10 years.

However with EA I wouldn't be surprised if they left everything in Franchise untouched and just implemented new menus and slapped another $60 tag on the game.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #485
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

better online integration. i want to be able to do and see everything franchise related from my web browser.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #486

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Not expecting it but really hoping they install the feature the show did within the next few years that allows us to carry over our franchises to the next years game.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:52 PM   #487
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4

I kinda dont like the microsoft tile feature thing they have with the cfm menu....

the contract situations are no bueno....yea i got ryan mallet to sign a 4 yr salary with 4 million average earnings a yr after earning mvp omvp and putting up gawdy stats 2 yrs in a row...i guess its because he was rated like 87...so i dont envision them fixing that but it would be nice if they would (so basically i guess overall plays a major role in a player contract demands...needs to be fixed!)

It would be badazz to have incentive driven contracts (even though i would never play with kapernick, i would have never given him a guarenteed contract, i dont have faith in his passing abilities but i do believe jim harbaugh is a great coach that will only mold kapernick in to a better than average passer at least) i just dont like his throwing motion and the fact he throws alot of jump balls...(flacco does that to but with more touch and success btw my team is the ravens thats why i added that tidbit)

i love franchise mode and view cfm as franchise mode just renamed idk why ppl make big deal out of that.

its hard for me to point out what i would like improved because i usually stop playing madden a few weeks after the draft so i kind of forget...

i hate madden for one simple reason....it comes out end of summer and i get impatient and hope for the summer to end ....then summer ends i regret wishing most of my summer away...but on the other side it gives me time to enjoy the outdoors.... (lol sorry thats my yearly rant i have when it comes to madden release sorry about the irrelevancy)

oh yeah i dont like the way it is set up to progress your players....i wouldnt it being more like 2k my player progressing...
i would like to see them expand more on traits (like the tight spiral and things like that )

always been a dream of mine...exporting you cfm team and being able to play exhibtion games with them (especially when you did everything you can in the league and you waiting for the league to advance)

i usually play an offline cfm to get a feel for the game but by the 2 week of sept (the latest) we have our annual cfm online league

the online cfm website was pretty nice last yr and would like to see them improve on that and add an app like they did in madden 13 (idk why they didnt do that for M25)
Old 07-23-2014, 10:39 PM   #488
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

really hoping create a draft class is in this game.. I cant do another year of 70 speed defensive backs, wrs, and hbs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »