Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 08:15 AM   #505
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I don't think the lack of information on CFM is a sign of bad things to come. We're still a month away from release and in a "normal" year, we would be within the first 2 weeks of release of NCAA Football.

I would expect the information on CFM to come out around the kick off of preseason football, which is only a handful of days away.
Personally I prefer this way of releasing information. In the past it always felt like we already knew everything by the time the game was still a month from coming out, which made the release itself seem a little lackluster IMO. I still feel like we have quite a bit to see and am more excited than normal for August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #506
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Personally I prefer this way of releasing information. In the past it always felt like we already knew everything by the time the game was still a month from coming out, which made the release itself seem a little lackluster IMO. I still feel like we have quite a bit to see and am more excited than normal for August.

I don't prefer waiting for anything, but I understand EA changing up its marketing technique. The only people concerned about new features or game play changes months before the release are the hardcore madden players. Which is basically the same group that breaks down every screen shot and video.

No matter how good something is or looks after awhile you can find flaws.

I still don't expect a ton of new stuff for CFM. My guess the franchise blog will discuss the amped up presentation relating to your season, some improvements in CPU AI(on and off the field). I think one of the big reveals will relate to the Super Bowl and it's presentation..

I wish they would do something for the solo franchise player though. Most of these changes do help the solo game player while playing , but overall the changes are the result of the head to head crowd.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:30 AM   #507
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31

I still don't expect a ton of new stuff for CFM. My guess the franchise blog will discuss the amped up presentation relating to your season, some improvements in CPU AI(on and off the field). I think one of the big reveals will relate to the Super Bowl and it's presentation..

I wish they would do something for the solo franchise player though. Most of these changes do help the solo game player while playing , but overall the changes are the result of the head to head crowd.
this is my biggest fear, i really dont care about the superbowl presentation, sure it would be nice to have a change but theres so many other areas of franchise mode, and more importantly (to me at least) solo franchise mode that needs major overhauls/improvements. here's to waiting 'sometime soon' for franchise info
Old 07-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #508
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Shopmaster said on GC Radio Tuesday that they will have more than one show about CFM when the info comes out. That should tell you they didn't just barely touch CFM this year.

Hope you are right. I'm sold on the work/ improvements Rex and Co have made. Improvements to CFM (besides practice SMH) will determine if I'm a day 1 retail buyer for the first time in years.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:59 AM   #509
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
this is my biggest fear, i really dont care about the superbowl presentation, sure it would be nice to have a change but theres so many other areas of franchise mode, and more importantly (to me at least) solo franchise mode that needs major overhauls/improvements. here's to waiting 'sometime soon' for franchise info
Super Bowl updates wouldn't do much for me, would prefer the entire playoff race and actual playoffs get attention rather than the relatively silent culmination of those events.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #510
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
Why the focus on solo franchise? I'm just curious as to what can be implemented into solo franchise that can't be implemented into multiplayer franchise and vice versa. Let's agree that we ALL want a better franchise. not just the solo players.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #511
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Improvements should be to CFM as a whole, and done in a way to benefit online and offline players where possible - and will be a better mode for it IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 02:03 PM   #512
MVP

OVR: 1

sadly the focus seems to be that they assume you play MUT or online or play vs a friend at home

wasnt there a thread that said a lot of OS posters played offline > online
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »