Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #521
Banned

alichu's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

I mean cmon man...

Madden still hasn't surpassed this presentation of NFl 2k5 and this was almost 15 years ago... Hell they're just now surpassing it graphics wise..

if you watch the game notice the detail, even when the QB calls motion he does a step back, the commentary during the game and this is franchise mode, its spectacular!

Defense pass interference is called, etc...

In my opinion of course...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQTwoJmlsfs

Last edited by alichu; 07-24-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 04:20 PM   #522
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
The game could really use some player conduct suspensions to make it more immersive
I don't anticipate the NFL ever allowing this into the game, for better or worse.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #523
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I don't anticipate the NFL ever allowing this into the game, for better or worse.
I agree, and IMO it's for worse.

I loves the discipline factor in the old NCAA games.

Doubt we will ever see this kind of thing again though.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:10 PM   #524
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Depending on what you want suspensions for, the NFLPA shares just as much blame for it never happening, copy and pasted from their licensing application:

Prohibited content: Including but not limited to gambling, drugs, alcohol, profanity
Old 07-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #525
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
They should get together and turn it into a "teaching tool" since they like that term so much. Implement the unnecessary roughness calls for hits on receivers and what not and if a player accumulates too many in a season, he gets suspended.

You teach kids to not try and decapitate receivers and use proper tackling. You teach players to not try and abuse the hit stick. And you get the suspension foot in the door.

Of course none of that will actually happen but it's the only potential way I think we'd ever see suspension. There will be never anything that represents PED use or failed drug tests. Even the personal conduct policy suspension is something they'd never allow I'm sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 05:40 AM   #526
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

I just watched a video about Madden 05 franchise mode. Man I miss those days... They use to have position battles. I completely forgot about that feature and it is one of the most important aspect of training camp and preseason. Bring it back! Here's to Madden 16 franchise mode being the long awaited upgrade to Madden 05's season. Tony Bruno's show helped keep that mode interesting. YouTube Madden 05 franchise a relive the days of yore. I'm still getting 15 I just know if it's not already In The Game... Then it's not going to be In The Game.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #527
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Without sifting through 53 pages here, can I change my opponent's uniform in a season yet? As a uniform junkie, this bothers me as teams like the Dolphins wear white except for night games, yet they are mostly in aqua and when you play division games, it gets boring seeing the same matchups all the time. It used to be there and has been absent the last two years. There was a pain in the butt workaround last year on PS4 where you set up your game with two controllers and then backed out of one controller, but after the game, about 60% of the time, it kicked you back to the main menu without saving the result of the game.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #528
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I just watched a video about Madden 05 franchise mode. Man I miss those days... They use to have position battles. I completely forgot about that feature and it is one of the most important aspect of training camp and preseason. Bring it back! Here's to Madden 16 franchise mode being the long awaited upgrade to Madden 05's season. Tony Bruno's show helped keep that mode interesting. YouTube Madden 05 franchise a relive the days of yore. I'm still getting 15 I just know if it's not already In The Game... Then it's not going to be In The Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrS7RY3LSqE

oh my god, first time i watched that since playing madden 05 and i totally loved that game. tony bruno really brought the whole franchise mode together, the training camp skills challenges were always incredibly fun, and jacking up prices of concession products ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »