Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 09:26 PM   #569
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA KING
no word yet on fixing the online franchise...suspect

Not necessarily. It might be just the way they want to roll out the news. It could be because not much changed. Hopefully we find out soon.

Sent from Kings Landing
Old 07-26-2014, 10:07 PM   #570
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Not necessarily. It might be just the way they want to roll out the news. It could be because not much changed. Hopefully we find out soon.

Sent from Kings Landing
Isn't online the same as offline? I thought that was the purpose of connected franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 07-27-2014, 01:08 AM   #571
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Isn't online the same as offline? I thought that was the purpose of connected franchise.

It should be the same online and off. I don't know if I should make another thread or not so I'll just ask it in here. The ratings reveal wraps up on Aug 5 and that will be three weeks until release. If they are going to release a demo do you think they will be more likely to release it on the 5th or do you think they will wait until the 12th which would be 2 weeks from release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 01:11 AM   #572
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
It should be the same online and off. I don't know if I should make another thread or not so I'll just ask it in here. The ratings reveal wraps up on Aug 5 and that will be three weeks until release. If they are going to release a demo do you think they will be more likely to release it on the 5th or do you think they will wait until the 12th which would be 2 weeks from release?
I'd say 12th for sure. EA UFC's demo dropped two weeks prior. NBA Live might come sooner but they also have a ton to prove. I would fully expect 12th for the demo.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:31 AM   #573
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
In a single player CFM its not much of a problem. I can workaround the problem by skipping the practices so my team doesn't develop faster than the CPU. But in an online CFM the commish has no way to stop other owners from practicing and using the XP. And most owners definitely do practice and use the XP. Anybody joining a league late with a team that was CPU controlled is at a serious disadvantage.

They should fix it by at least giving the CPU the 1000XP for a failed practice but it would be even better if they gave the commish rights to ban practice or reduce the XP payouts for practice.
I think when you sim or cpu controlled should have a set rate of xp depending on there development rating..
Old 07-28-2014, 05:56 AM   #574
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I finally found this, around the 35 min mark Rex says gameplay, presentation, MUT, and CFM were significantly overhauled & upgraded http://youtu.be/LSKLRr35BwA

That was a really good interview. Very in depth. Besides more CFM info I couldn't ask for much more. I thought it would be a while before I was excited for a madden game again but I'm seriously pumped for this release!

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #575
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

One thing we do know for certain is team relocation has been updated. Josh held a competition back in March for people to redesign uniforms/logos/team names. This was a cool feature in concept that was ruined by some boring uniform choices and names that didn't really fit the city.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 09:57 AM   #576
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
That was a really good interview. Very in depth. Besides more CFM info I couldn't ask for much more. I thought it would be a while before I was excited for a madden game again but I'm seriously pumped for this release!
I told y'all I wasn't crazy, I just needed a drinking buddy

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »