Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Was/has there been any franchise info released?

At E3 or anywhere for that matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

There was a little tidbit about modifications to how practice is handled - apparently it has more of a positional focus using the Skills Trainer drills - but nothing major has come out of E3 about Connected Franchise mode, no.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
There was a little tidbit about modifications to how practice is handled - apparently it has more of a positional focus using the Skills Trainer drills - but nothing major has come out of E3 about Connected Franchise mode, no.
Thanks. I was wondering the same thing. Love what I see from graphics and presentation, but single player offline franchise is the WHOLE game for me, so I'm extremely curious about any additions/removals.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
Thanks. I was wondering the same thing. Love what I see from graphics and presentation, but single player offline franchise is the WHOLE game for me, so I'm extremely curious about any additions/removals.
Same for me, but in that interview he said the "significant improvements in cfm this year mainly focus on practice" so I'm not at all optimistic.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Same here. Single player offline is the only mode that I play. I just wish that the development team wouldn't focus on "tackling cones", "community play calling assistance", and “infinite grass” technology. And I wish that they would make the game immersive with the use of real storylines based off of gameplay, and on-field/off-field events and choices. And it would be nice if they made the off-season an actual experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Totally agree with this.

Loved what I saw gameplay and presentation wise, but the offline franchise mode is my selling point. once i hear they have made changes to certain areas im totally sold and putting out a pre-order ASAP.

but i will admit i liked some of the features they put in the last edition of offline franchise mode, hopefully they make it more immersive and better years down the virtual line in my season.

but the biggest thing i'd probably like back are offensive and defensive coordinators
Old 06-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I hope that they FINALLY fix the sliders! I can't believe how long the auto sub sliders have been broken within franchise mode. Also if they combine penalty sliders with game play sliders I'll be highly disappointed.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #8
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Single player offline/online franchise is all I play, but not too concerned, we'll get some tweaks and adjustment at least and they've done quite a bit to the practice stuff. In the end the on the field stuff and experience of playing the game appears to have changed quite a bit. If the QB variation is truly meaningful then younger inexperienced QBs will make teambuilding more rewarding, etc.

Interested if at all in how offensive and defensive ratings matter w/ the new pass rushing stuff. Matchups are better illustrated thanks to the new pre-play UI so that's pretty awesome, something else that factors into roster building and seeing the payoff of your efforts.

Consequently a lot of the experience we have in franchise mode I think has been shown, now we just need details of the gauntlet and the other practice changes, and any tweaks that went into CFM.

Last edited by mestevo; 06-12-2014 at 02:00 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »