Home

Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

This is a discussion on Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #25
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,879
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

I'd like to see players move more loosely even when they're not moving if you know what I mean. Like instead have a player standing there frozen with the famous Madden "hunched over" stance, have players looking around ready to move. Just give them life instead of making them seem like robots.

At least they're doing SOMETHING tho. I got so tired of seeing every lineman walk up to the line and get set the same exact way everytime. Looks like they're trying to move away from that. Still disappointed they don't have that pocket presence animation shown in the BS RG3 "gameplay" trailer. Never seen that in a football game before.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

Last edited by SageInfinite; 06-13-2014 at 06:21 PM.
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #26
MVP
 
CaliDude916's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,076
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Nice little addition, makes the game seem more realistic.
__________________
Iím an Actor

Follow me on Twitter
CaliDude916 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #27
All Star
 
jpdavis82's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'd like to see players move more loosely even when they're not moving if you know what I mean. Like instead have a player standing there frozen with the famous Madden "hunched over" stance, have players looking around ready to move. Just give them life instead of making them seem like robots.

At least they're doing SOMETHING tho. I got so tired of seeing every lineman walk up to the line and get set the same exact way everytime. Looks like they're trying to move away from that. Still disappointed they don't have that pocket presence animation shown in the BS RG3 "gameplay" trailer. Never seen that in a football game before.
Is the way they move here in pre and post play more like what you're describing? This is Madden 15 but looks like it plays differently on all pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D2G...ure=youtu.be&a
jpdavis82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:12 PM   #28
MVP
 
JKSportsGamer1984's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ by way of Washington D.C.
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yes it would be nice to have those but there's a lot of on the field stuff that needs done first.
Of course. Obviously gameplay comes 1st but I don't think the things I mentioned would hold the gameplay back from being improved lol. Besides they have different departments who work on different parts of the game. These things are more of a presentation issue. This is not directed at you at all but i find it funny that anytime someone brings anything up another than gameplay it tends to get shunned because it's not as important lol. I just feel that it's time we get the whole package (gameplay, presentation, details, etc..) being that this is NEXT GEN that's all
JKSportsGamer1984 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #29
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,879
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Is the way they move here in pre and post play more like what you're describing? This is Madden 15 but looks like it plays differently on all pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D2G...ure=youtu.be&a
Nah what I'm describing isn't in the game yet. Again 15 is way better than what we got in 25, but not at the level I'm thinking of.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #30
All Star
 
jpdavis82's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2005
Post Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Nah what I'm describing isn't in the game yet. Again 15 is way better than what we got in 25, but not at the level I'm thinking of.
Did you see that video yet though, just curious whet you thought of it. QB accuracy or in accuracy rather, is shown here, as is the WR animation for it.
jpdavis82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #31
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,879
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Did you see that video yet though, just curious whet you thought of it. QB accuracy or in accuracy rather, is shown here, as is the WR animation for it.
Yeah gameplay wise that is the best video yet. The game definitely looks like it trumps Madden 25. Still isn't enough for me yet though. I'll probably pick up used after a awhile since Rex's rant soured me.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #32
All Star
 
jpdavis82's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Yeah gameplay wise that is the best video yet. The game definitely looks like it trumps Madden 25. Still isn't enough for me yet though. I'll probably pick up used after a awhile since Rex's rant soured me.
Fair enough, hopefully we're past the point of same old madden now and moving into the future of simulation football. Right now we're kind of in between and I understand why people are kind of torn and in the middle about this.
jpdavis82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Top -