Home

Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

This is a discussion on Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-17-2014, 05:53 PM   #65
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
That's really, really disappointing. I'm starting to become worried that CFM will hardly be touched and most of the stuff added will just be for the owner side of things and not the football side.
Clint said he's confident that we will be pleased when we see what they did with CFM this year. We'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2014, 06:29 PM   #66
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Clint said he's confident that we will be pleased when we see what they did with CFM this year. We'll see.
I hope so. That's the only Mode I play.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:36 PM   #67
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon5 Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Let me expand on what Clint said for CFM based on a twitter conversation between this person and Clint and the question I asked the person.

@chadkoon: @ClintOldenburg I'll give you a big sloppy wet kiss when I get the CFM experience I've been asking for! I'll blow a kiss to @Josh_Looman lol

@ClintOldenburg: @chadkoon I'm confident you'll be pleased.

Now here's what I asked Chad

@jpdavis1982: @chadkoon I saw Clint's tweet about CFM what are some things you've been wanting to see in it?

@chadkoon: @jpdavis1982 Further integration of HeadCoach09. Expanded/more realistic Draft. Playable Combine. Playable Senior Bowl. Among other things.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:44 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 28

Being someone who is highly critical of the programmers who work on Madden (notice "programmers", not producers/directors), I fully expect to get disagreements with that theory at times (which is more than fair). However, one of the things that surprises me that more people don't bring up when it comes to that discussion to prove me wrong is Head Coach. NFL Head Coach was an absolutely incredible game when it came to depth and the goings on of an NFL franchise. I was literally blown away when I tried that game out. I may pick up on old copy of HC 09, because if I remember everything correctly, that game blew me away as far as what was included and how well it was implemented. If Madden incorporated Head Coach and enhanced it from where it left off, that would separate madden from any football game we've ever had (as far as career modes go). Give me contract holdouts, team chemistry issues, locker room elements, coach staff, finances. Give us all of that. Make it so engrossing that I'd be teetering on divorce after having the game for a month! lol.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #69
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
@chadkoon: @jpdavis1982 Further integration of HeadCoach09. Expanded/more realistic Draft. Playable Combine. Playable Senior Bowl. Among other things.
That really scares me. I'm going to be really upset if I can "play the combine" but can't have a coaching staff.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #70
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Let me expand on what Clint said for CFM based on a twitter conversation between this person and Clint and the question I asked the person.

@chadkoon: @ClintOldenburg I'll give you a big sloppy wet kiss when I get the CFM experience I've been asking for! I'll blow a kiss to @Josh_Looman lol

@ClintOldenburg: @chadkoon I'm confident you'll be pleased.

Now here's what I asked Chad

@jpdavis1982: @chadkoon I saw Clint's tweet about CFM what are some things you've been wanting to see in it?

Can't wait to see what has made it into CFM.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:12 AM   #71
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
What you're wanting is something they haven't implemented yet but it's coming, new animation system and locomotion based on momentum. True Step only applies when you foot plant. The way players move overall is something they are still working on but again it's coming along with signature animations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
Do you have a link or source that says they're implementing a new animation system and making locomotion based on momentum? This is the first I've heard of it.
Wanted to bump this for JP. I hope you're not just making stuff up. I'd love to see where you saw this info.

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2014, 12:59 AM   #72
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
That's really, really disappointing. I'm starting to become worried that CFM will hardly be touched and most of the stuff added will just be for the owner side of things and not the football side.

That is what I am worrying about as well, but still optimistically hoping for a good amount of features add to both Franchise and the draft. I hope there was presentation features added to both such as a weekly show ( which wouldn't have been discussed at E3 since it was strictly gameplay)

I know it's a long shot, but I would imagine there has to be some presentation features added to Franchise and the draft, considering it sounds like that is an emphasis this year.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »