Home

EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

This is a discussion on EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 11:32 PM   #465
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I understand that people are frustrated with EA and Madden, (including me). And not to defend them, but to be fair..... Personally I think the PS3 and 360 were garbage consoles to code for, and (no excuse, as a AAA dev they should've figured it out), but EA never fully unlocked what could've been. NOW with the PS4, I think Madden gaming will return to what it was in the PS2 days. (AHH those were great).
I'm not trying to jump on you, but to echo OhMrHanky a bit...

If last gen had "garbage consoles" or not is completely irrelevant as other devs made amazing games for years and years, sports games and not. Also, throughout the last generation, EA themselves made Fifa which is one of the best selling and best received video game franchises of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #466
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. Garbage consoles? How old r u? Try playing an old NES. No, not Super NES. Just NES. lol. How about colecovision? Ever play Halo? Gears of war 3? GTAV? I think a LOT was done with games/gaming on these 'garbage' consoles that was pretty amazing. Assassins creed 2? Madden absolutely did NOT try hard enough. Period.

Without the 360 and PS3 gaming as a whole would have suffered greatly. Even the PC guys can admit that because of the console boon last generation, it made gaming as a whole a legitimate form of entertainment for the masses. I would count that as a success on the hardware level if you ask me.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #467
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I understand that people are frustrated with EA and Madden, (including me). And not to defend them, but to be fair..... Personally I think the PS3 and 360 were garbage consoles to code for, and (no excuse, as a AAA dev they should've figured it out), but EA never fully unlocked what could've been. NOW with the PS4, I think Madden gaming will return to what it was in the PS2 days. (AHH those were great).
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 07-30-2014, 12:31 AM   #468

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't know why this was bumped at this point but I'm going to close it.

Nothing further can come from this thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »