Home

Presentation Interview with Brian Murray -- Polygon

This is a discussion on Presentation Interview with Brian Murray -- Polygon within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #33

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Presentation Interview with Brian Murray -- Polygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm talking about broadcast presentation, not one single element. Also I think any comparisons made should be to CBS because they clearly are trying to replicate their broadcast more than other networks. Hopefully next year they can get full CBS licensing and include the NFL today halftime and wrap up shows.
Where did you get this information, was it posted somewhere or is this just your assumption based on the shots you're seeing.

Probably the more important question is why are you wasting so much effort trying to change someones opinion? This particular topic is not factual, it is entirely subjective based on a persons point of view.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:22 PM   #34
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Probably the more important question is why are you wasting so much effort trying to change someones opinion? This particular topic is not factual, it is entirely subjective based on a persons point of view.
Unfortunately,this has been this way for a few years now.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 06-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #35
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Icon12 Re: Presentation Interview with Brian Murray -- Polygon

Quote:
Where did you get this information, was it posted somewhere or is this just your assumption based on the shots you're seeing.

I guess I'm not understanding you, all I was saying was that their broadcast presentation looks most like CBS and I'm hoping they can get a full license for it next year. I wasn't trying to say anything was factual.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
That is a real life shot how is it no good?
You're posting the wrong the type of shot. It's not a post-play shot. The camera hasn't changed yet, it's still capturing the actual play as it's ending.

Drop me a link to the video and I'll capture the actual post-play shots that will come after the play is 100% over.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:

You have it the other way around. I'm talking about things from real life which are factual. They're trying to change the facts with opinions.

If it wasn't what was on TV, I wouldn't care what it looks like. But EA is telling me it's a simulation, so that's what I expect from'em. I want broadcast simulation, not EA's rendition that's clearly off the mark and doesn't stand up to factual video evidence.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #38
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron
You're posting the wrong the type of shot. It's not a post-play shot. The camera hasn't changed yet, it's still capturing the actual play as it's ending.

Drop me a link to the video and I'll capture the actual post-play shots that will come after the play is 100% over.
http://youtu.be/DxVd8Zz4T5U
And http://youtu.be/9D2GK_z3Az0

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-18-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:54 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Nah, that's a QJB video. I'm talking about the Cowboys vid where you got the screen cap from.

EDIT: Ah, JP, you're killin me man! LOL! You know that's not it. Let me try to find this Cowboys vid!

Last edited by Gridiron; 06-18-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:58 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Icon5 Re: Presentation Interview with Brian Murray -- Polygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron
Nah, that's a QJB video. I'm talking about the Cowboys vid where you got the screen cap from.
Oh it's just a pic from google search

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »