Home

Teddy Bridgewater using Madden 25 to learn playbook

This is a discussion on Teddy Bridgewater using Madden 25 to learn playbook within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Teddy Bridgewater using Madden 25 to learn playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Yeah it is possible that EA is paying him to say this just because it will make them look like their playbooks are so legit and accurate compared to the real life playbooks that teams use because an NFL player is using them to improve his skills. Maybe this will make more people buy the game because they heard of this
Takes our attention away from the tackling animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #82
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Teddy Bridgewater using Madden 25 to learn playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Not sure how many more running plays Madden needs. Teams typically only have a handful of running plays in their PB. Unless you are referring to options and other ungentlemanly trickery.
IMO, it's not the number of running plays. It's plays being tied to formations and not including all possiblities. For example, all I-formation runs are not in all of the I-formation sets.

Teams get away with a few running plays because they run them from so many different looks. Madden's playbook format limits that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
But my main thing is that we need to see a return of create a play. It was removed because of limitations to the AI right? Well according to EA their AI is now uber good. That is what they say.
I'm guessing this will come back when they're finally able to tier the defensive playbook. Last I heard, because the offensive assignments are tied to the defensive call, the pre-schemed defenses are necessary. Maybe it's the same for the offense... defensive assignments tied to the offensive play call.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »