Home

New Game Network Hands on at E3(fairly in depth)

This is a discussion on New Game Network Hands on at E3(fairly in depth) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: New Game Network Hands on at E3(fairly in depth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's an irrelevant discussion that has happened for years and years and is pointless.

He can have his opinion and it's okay but we're going to leave it at that.

If it's really killing you to know his opinion and you want to have this "grown men" conversation then by all means have it via PM but it will not happen in this thread.

Thanks, and here's another thread explaining this if you would like more:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nfl-forum.html
90% of the posts on this thread are off topic. I just was responding to someone who responded to me. He mentioned nfl2k5 not me. Seems like people can only can mention nfl2k in a madden thread when they are downing it.

I am not defensive whatsoever.
LA DODGERS

Last edited by dat boi Q; 06-26-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:00 AM   #50

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
90% of the posts on this thread are off topic. I just was responding to someone who responded to me. He mentioned nfl2k5 not me. Seems like people can only can mention nfl2k in a madden thread when they are downing it.

I am not defensive whatsoever.
That is such BS and you know it.

Every thread has mention of what 2k did right and what Madden does wrong sprinkled around it.

Yes you were responding to someone who mentioned it, but it doesn't mean we need a detailed explanation of why he feels the way he does.

And you are getting defensive and I have no idea why, I don't know if you think I'm defending his post and if you want to go through my post history you can confirm I'm certainly not.

We just don't need to derail this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with the differences between Madden and 2k when this thread has nothing to do with that regardless of his one sentence response to you. If you need to check the title and the OP again feel free to do so.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:21 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
That is such BS and you know it.

Every thread has mention of what 2k did right and what Madden does wrong sprinkled around it.

Yes you were responding to someone who mentioned it, but it doesn't mean we need a detailed explanation of why he feels the way he does.

And you are getting defensive and I have no idea why, I don't know if you think I'm defending his post and if you want to go through my post history you can confirm I'm certainly not.

We just don't need to derail this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with the differences between Madden and 2k when this thread has nothing to do with that regardless of his one sentence response to you. If you need to check the title and the OP again feel free to do so.
You are right my brother. Next time someone bring up 2k in a madden thread I will stay far away from it. Just was wondering why I was sent THE MADDEN THREAD RULES when I wasn't the one who actually broke them. But it's water under the bridge. No hard feelings, have a goodnight.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2014, 01:47 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
How many hours of Madden 25 and Madden 13 did you play?

Did you play Madden 25 next gen?
i've played many hours of madden 13 and madden 25. I was in an online league that played four seasons in madden 13 and i went through 2 seasons for the 360 in m25 until my disc broke. With additional hours in ranked and practice.

I also had m25 for next gen that i played almost two seasons in a league.

My first madden is madden football on the genesis and had every madden game since, so i've played a ton of hours throughout this franchise's history and played enough of this game to feel like i can have an accurate opinion about this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »