Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #89
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Man, that atmosphere is straight up "electric". I saw a lot I liked in that video! Those celebrations after the play are extremely lifelike.
Honestly, I didn't even notice this and had to go back and watch it again after reading your comment here.

You are right, the crowd definitely sounds better in this clip than it has in years past. I listened to the clip with my headphones and could definitely hear improvements from the crowd noise. This is a long overdue, much needed, and very much appreciated improvement from EA if it holds up in the final release.

Gotta take what we can get at this point, right? Baby steps.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:07 PM   #90
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Man, that atmosphere is straight up "electric". I saw a lot I liked in that video! Those celebrations after the play are extremely lifelike.
I had to turn the volume down on my speakers. The crowd actually seemed alive.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:18 PM   #91
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Yeah the crowd sounds great this year in these videos. Add it with the new cameras the presentation is definitely a step up.

What I want Tiburon to fix is no replays after timeouts. No replays of injuries or penalties. No replays of interceptions if the possession is the 1st for a team. Instead it skips right to the QB intro. No replays if the 2 minute warning comes. How about when an injury occurs the playcall screen just pops up like nothing significant happened. Stuff like that needs to be addressed too.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
It ain't JP's fault Tiburon makes him backtrack, lol. If they got their **** together faster he'd be around here looking like the man. He just believes what Tiburon and their gamechanger drones say. I think we all hope he's right in the end, but personally I don't see it happening.

Also the 3 year plan technically didn't start with Madden 12. Madden 12 was Ian's "baby". That was the culmination of everything he put into Madden. I start Cam's vision with Madden 13, so 15 is technically Cam's vision. Now Rex is here with his 3 year bull****, so his will be Madden 16. There's probably another dude in their that has a 3 year plan that's gonna come out next so his will be Madden 17. There's probably another guy there with a 3 year plan so his will be.............see where this is going..........
But that's kind of my point though Sage. You would think that after multiple years of being somewhat let down, you would eventually go into a wait & see mode as opposed to just going by what people are saying year after year. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf lol. EA hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt from us yet so I don't understand the blind faith by some. This could be the start of them earning it as next years game includes animation fixes, interactions, signature play, etc.. But again it always comes back to next year with Madden lol.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:26 PM   #93
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
But that's kind of my point though Sage. You would think that after multiple years of being somewhat let down, you would eventually go into a wait & see mode as opposed to just going by what people are saying year after year. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf lol. EA hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt from us yet so I don't understand the blind faith by some. This could be the start of them earning it as next years game includes animation fixes, interactions, signature play, etc.. But again it always comes back to next year with Madden lol.
Yeah Tiburon makes it hard to look forward to the Madden they are currently trying to get us to buy, lol.

Honestly I just want a Madden 10 type effort. The game was nowhere near perfect, or even ground breaking, but I saw the effort there. The leap from 09 to 10 was clear as day. Nothing made me want to go back and check 09. It hasn't been like that since for me. Well I haven't went back to check Madden 13, but that's just because I thought it sucked.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Yeah Tiburon makes it hard to look forward to the Madden they are currently trying to get us to buy, lol.

Honestly I just want a Madden 10 type effort. The game was nowhere near perfect, or even ground breaking, but I saw the effort there. The leap from 09 to 10 was clear as day. Nothing made me want to go back and check 09. It hasn't been like that since for me. Well I haven't went back to check Madden 13, but that's just because I thought it sucked.

You had to bring up 09...

I think I'm going to be sick, and I just had a nice lunch

Madden 10 was definitely a big improvement. I think it is still the Madden I could make the defense actually play with some teeth and have scores that were consistently too *low*.

That and playing with Broadcast cam.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #95
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

This is all old footage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 03:33 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
It'd be nice if the animations were good enough to use for the QB intros instead of real footage. Like NBA 2k14's pre-game intros. Maybe one day.
They could do it now. If the fake trailers from Madden 25 have proven anything, it's that they can animate well, it's just that when it's in the context of a real game (A.I., and full assets running) it all falls apart for them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »