Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #177
All Star
 
SmashMan's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
i dont think i've ever seen a gamechanger speak negatively towards the game

Don't get me wrong, I think it's clear that the Game Changer program is a PR move and nothing more - but if those members had anything negative to say, what purpose does it serve posting those concerns on message boards/YouTube when they have access to the development team and can voice things directly?
SmashMan is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #178
Banned
 
Big FN Deal's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
And there lies the problem. Why have them if all they do is force positive things?

Then when the game drops... All their " feedback" is ignored and the cycle repeats.

They are just additional spokes people limited to only positive comments.

Meaning? WORTHLESS


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I won't argue against this point too much, I'll just say that I think the program holds as much merit as it can. Meaning at the end of the day, varying intentions and ideas can only go so far when met with whatever hurdles there are to implementation and execution. I'm not saying that is the problem of the gamer nor should they care, I'm just mentioning it in regard to the Game Changer program. Just like the gamers that play this game, there are all kinds of people with varying POVs in that program but at the end of the day the final product speaks for itself.

I disagree adamantly with some of the POVs espoused from tourney style gamers and Game Changers but whenever the game lines up with those POVs, it's not the tourney style players fault, it's Tiburon's.

Nobody should have to ask or wishlist for realism to applicable elements in a simulation video game, that should be a given. Other type of gamers, casual, tourney or what have you, should be giving input on Madden UI and gameplay options to make the simulation video game more personally accessible and customizable. Instead we have this odd situation where applicable realism in a simulation video game is beholden to whether it's "too realistic", like that can ever happen in a video game. The VR field is trying desperately to create interactive programs as realistic as possible and they haven't achieved "too realistic", so I have no idea why Tiburon would be concerned with it in regards to Madden.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 06-30-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Big FN Deal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #179
All Star
 
jpdavis82's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thumbs down Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Don't get me wrong, I think it's clear that the Game Changer program is a PR move and nothing more - but if those members had anything negative to say, what purpose does it serve posting those concerns on message boards/YouTube when they have access to the development team and can voice things directly?
So what about QJB? He's a GC and in the NBA 2k program, even in their commercial.
jpdavis82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #180
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2008
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Don't get me wrong, I think it's clear that the Game Changer program is a PR move and nothing more - but if those members had anything negative to say, what purpose does it serve posting those concerns on message boards/YouTube when they have access to the development team and can voice things directly?
I agree, the game changer program is a PR move. They have members of the community attend and relay their message because the community trusts in the community, so if you have people within the community relay the message, we all tend to believe. If it is a positive one, then we all get excited, but after a few years, most of us know better now.

At least the gamechangers are there to relay some of our messages (hopefully), but because the development team answers to corporate, can't fully expect the game changers do actually do anything more than just giving them a wishlist. Still, it is good to have them out there.
__________________

dkp23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #181
All Star
 
SmashMan's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So what about QJB? He's a GC and in the NBA 2k program, even in their commercial.
No idea who that is, and I couldn't name one specific guy that a GC (or part of 2K's or SCEA's for what it's worth). I don't watch them, don't know their names - nothing.

My view is that anything they are being shown is incomplete at that time, so I have no use for info that may or may not be in the final games. I don't write off a game months before release, but I don't commit to buying it either. I can judge them on my own closer to release as more footage/finalized info comes out.
SmashMan is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 07:34 PM   #182
Hall Of Fame
 
KBLover's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Aug 2009
Blog Entries: 14
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This team is more accessible and honest, the proof is in the pudding, but so far the only reason to doubt this team is because of two letters, there's no real reason to think they can't accomplish what they're trying to do besides that.
No.

The reason for MY doubt is rooted in the trend that has been established.

Just like a stock that's been going down for years - one day, it will turnaround (or it means the company is dead), but that doesn't mean I have to keep calling a bottom and saying "here will be the turning point".

I will wait for evidence of a reversal and a continuation before reassessing my opinion. I might be late to the party, but I'd rather be "fashionably late" than get cut catching a falling knife.

While throwing out $60 for a game is nowhere as bad to be wrong on, my thought process is similar. I want to see evidence of a reversal. That comes from more gameplay videos showing classic Madden "quirks" reversed (and they are classic as they occur yearly). IE got rid of some of them, like the clipping, but has it gone any further? Player movements look the same, the types of animations look the same, no details on the "guts" of the player's behaviors and such (I understand it might be far too early, so I'm not slamming anything, but no evidence either), but seeing what #27 did on the Smitty video makes me think "same Madden 'quirk', player AI not responding to the situation right there and not attempting any football action - that's something I'd have to try to 'slider out'..."

So while you might want to simplify it as "you hate the company, so you hate the team automatically", it's not really that simple, at least not for me and I'm willing to bet others.
__________________
"Some people call it butterflies, but to him, it probably feels like pterodactyls in his stomach." --Plesac in MLB18
KBLover is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #183
MVP
 
OhMrHanky's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I'll have to double check and fire up Madden..so if I'm understanding u right..what they worked on...was the second defender "not failing off"..so next year they work on the second defender staying in tackle? At that pace we won't have a third defender till 2017...so complete gang tacking in 2020? 2025?

Edit: JP I'm going to have to call shenanigans..I see this in 25 old gen..change slider for roughing the kicker to 67..and so are they working fixing the system? The sliders? Or do they just not know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to point this out a few times as well. It may still not be 'true' gang tackling, but at RTK 63+, EVERYONE flies to the ball the way they're supposed and I see anywhere from 3-4 to 10 man pile ups. Lol. So, gang tackling is in there, u gotta up RTK to see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhMrHanky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #184
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2002
Shots FIRED! Finally, someone in the media speaking out. Let the voices be heard. The truth is the truth.

Jerros is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Top -