Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
M15 Hands-On Review (GGB)

Guys,

Here's a quote from GGB's gameplay review of M15, i've highlighted something that we've heard from virtually every reviewer of every Madden:

"What I played was a noticeable improvement over last year’s Madden NFL 25 on our new consoles, and Madden NFL 15 definitely feels like a first “next-gen” Madden, especially in how it looks and replicates the feeling of watching the NFL on Sunday’s. Is it perfect? No. There are still a few areas in which I’d love to see major enhancements, but this is a huge step up, and for the first time in a long while I feel as if Madden NFL finally gives us a “full” experience on the field, something it hasn’t done in quite some time."

Before I continue. Let me be clear...,I'm getting this game. I have no other option if I want a new football experience. That said, once the graphics of M25 on my xb1 got old and I went back to my 360, I quickly realized that M25 for XB1 was the lesser product of the two. Its irritating to hear things like "M15 feels like the first 'next-gen' Madden" when we are charged $65 for a launch title like M25.

Based on the underlined comment...I expect more babysteps from a gameplay standpoint. SMDH.

What are your expectations, based on this, for M15 gameplay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: M15 Hands-On Review (GGB)

My bad, just saw the other thread...sorry for the duplicate.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »