Home

Xbox one madden play as good as ps4

This is a discussion on Xbox one madden play as good as ps4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-24-2014, 08:23 PM   #33
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Xbox one madden play as good as ps4

Does the PS4 have the resume function? I was thinking if getting one but I love that feature on my xbox, especially without in game saves. I can now play a quarter or two, shut my xbox off, come back a few days later and pick up where I left off. To me it's the best feature of the xbox one, especially with two little ones at home
Old 07-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #34
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by carthagebaseball
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Madden 25 looks and plays almost the exact same on both systems (Xbox1 and PS4).
Totally disagree with this. It's not even in the same ballpark. Madden PS4 looks fifty times better. I own both consoles and have played Madden a lot on PS4. I was only able to play the Xbox 1 version a few times it was so bad.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 14 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 07-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #35
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Does the PS4 have the resume function? I was thinking if getting one but I love that feature on my xbox, especially without in game saves. I can now play a quarter or two, shut my xbox off, come back a few days later and pick up where I left off. To me it's the best feature of the xbox one, especially with two little ones at home
How do u do that???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 10:08 PM   #36
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:

I haven't seen nothing like that on the ps4 so I guess that would be a no although I am new to ps4 and don't know all in and outs as I only got it less then a month ago.

that's one thing I miss is the in game saves they should of never took that option out.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #37
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
How do u do that???
When your playing. Just shut the xbox off. Turn it back on and the game resumes. It's pretty sweet. It's for all games. Not just madden
Old 07-24-2014, 11:03 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 13

With all due respect to esteemed members on this board - I have played both versions and there is no noticeable difference to me. Truth be told - I prefer the XBOX version - although that is just really pbias because if you ask me why I prefer it I couldn't begin to explain why.

I really believe it's just comes down to preference.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:59 AM   #39
Rookie

Velvet_Hoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

I heard the Playstation wanted to have that feature for launch day but they were not able to fine tune it in time and it may come later on in an update.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #40
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

I wouldn't be surprised if Madden 25 runs better on the PS4. It was a launch game and before launch Microsoft's SDK weren't good, their system was more complicated. Since then Microsoft has improved a lot and unlocked more of the GPU for developers. I'm pretty sure both versions graphically will look the same. Let's just hope both have a silky smooth frame rate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »