Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #57
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seahawks vs. 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
I honestly feel that the reason we are seeing very limited footage this year is because there really is nothing new to show......So why risk first day sales!!!!......EA best asset is marketing and hype and we see none of that at all!!
That's definitely not true, if you're on FB, Instagram, and Twitter people are going nuts over Madden 15.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerros
One thing I have always hated about Madden is the lack of catch animations. Every receiver seems sure footed 95 percent of the time. Seeing a dive catch is like spotting a unicorn. I was playing APF 2k8 last night and the variety of catches in that game are ridiculous. There are even catches where receivers slide on their knees to make the reception. .
Facts! Where are the body catches in Madden? Not all catches should be with hands. Big receivers should be able to shield off defenders with their body & pull the catch into their body ala Michael Irvin. Long overdue in Madden smh.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #59
MVP

The thing that stands out to me the most (besides the stiff animations) is how RB's in Madden don't carry the ball how they would in real life smh. Frank Gore runs nothing like that in real life. He doesn't hold the ball like that when running. It makes the game extremely repetitive when all players carry the ball the same way & are able to pull off the same moves. This is the thing I hate most about Madden. SIGNATURE BALL CARRYING STYLES & RUNNING ANIMATIONS are a must next year!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #60

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's definitely not true, if you're on FB, Instagram, and Twitter people are going nuts over Madden 15.
I'm on FB, Instagram and Twitter. Why don't I see people going nuts over Madden 15?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I'm on FB, Instagram and Twitter. Why don't I see people going nuts over Madden 15?
my point in case....compared to last year after E3.....I hear or see nothing....Last year there were video of games people played at E3 with different teams, EA announcing specific dates that they going to show NEW aspects of the game, etc,etc....Now, nothing at all!!!....So whats going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 10:35 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 3

Haven't been paying attention to much of the videos, and watching this one the first thing that jumps out is just what other people are saying: it looks very unnatural, the way the players move, etc. Every now and then you'll see something that look pretty decent, but overall it does not look good.

The thing that probably irks me the most is the look of the passes, it doesn't have that natural looking loft that you see in real life. This is especially apparent on deep balls. I realize not everyone can throw a ball like Warren Moon, but generally speaking there is a beauty to a ball in flight, and you just don't see that in Madden. In Madden it's ugly.

Just can't get excited about this game. They're not bringing it.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
jpdavis82 appears to live in an alternate universe, so maybe that's why.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #64

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
jpdavis82 appears to live in an alternate universe, so maybe that's why.
He's just overly optimistic and desperately wan'ts to be a gamechanger which is fine, the problem is anytime he's asked a question he can't answer (and I've asked a few) he just leaves the thread and ignores the question.

I would love to believe in his optimism but he can never back it up which is what is troubling.

Just go to his posts, you can see last year he made a post questioning how much someone had played M25 after admitting he hadn't played it yet but when questioned on that he stopped posting all together until about March of this year. I just take it for what it's worth at this point which is pretty much nothing.

All that said, I DO hope he's right, and I DO hope this game will be great.

Last edited by kehlis; 07-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »