Home

Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

This is a discussion on Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
The "real player" is the same thing with a douchey picture.
No it isn't. Tebow has his own throwing style and cadence in Madden 25, as well as a scanned face.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 09:37 PM   #42
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
No it isn't. Tebow has his own throwing style and cadence in Madden 25, as well as a scanned face.
Maybe, I wouldn't know. He's a terrible QB and has been a non factor in every Sim CFM ive been a part of, as he should be. Its unfortunate that a player of his ability received preferential treatment while actual All Pros were passed over. Just my 0.02.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:59 PM   #43
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

I never understood the Tebow hate. His career was short lived but to his credit he won almost every game he started and finished. The Jags should have taken a shot on him those past two years. Would have generated interest in the team. Other than the interest in moving them somewhere. He should be a FA in M15.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Old 08-14-2014, 02:29 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Maybe, I wouldn't know.
Not maybe. His authentic voice, face and throw style have been in the game the last two years.

Quote:
He's a terrible QB and has been a non factor in every Sim CFM ive been a part of, as he should be. Its unfortunate that a player of his ability received preferential treatment while actual All Pros were passed over. Just my 0.02.
That hasn't been the case in any of my seasons, he has great athleticism for a QB and accuracy was never hard to improve. He's obviously one of the most popular players in football, why is it such a bad thing he is included in the Free Agent pool? He was only cut last pre-season and is still training and practicing to stay in the league.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #45
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Not maybe. His authentic voice, face and throw style have been in the game the last two years.

That hasn't been the case in any of my seasons, he has great athleticism for a QB and accuracy was never hard to improve. He's obviously one of the most popular players in football, why is it such a bad thing he is included in the Free Agent pool? He was only cut last pre-season and is still training and practicing to stay in the league.
Because he's not longer in the real NFL's FA Pool he's a College Football Commentator/Analyst or whatever that ESPN Collage Game Day job he got last year(I think) is. So if he's not actually in the FA in real life, why should he be in Madden? Most guys I know talk about wanting Madden to be Sim or closer to the Real NFL, so why would a guy not in the real FA Pool be put into the game meant to represent the real NFL.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers

Last edited by Darkwolf90; 08-14-2014 at 03:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 03:33 AM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
Because he's not longer in the real NFL's FA Pool he's a College Football Commentator/Analyst or whatever that ESPN Collage Game Day job he got last year(I think) is. So if he's not actually in the FA in real life, why should he be in Madden? Most guys I know talk about wanting Madden to be Sim or closer to the Real NFL, so why would a guy not in the real FA Pool be put into the game meant to represent the real NFL.

Did he file retirement papers?
Old 08-14-2014, 03:53 AM   #47
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Did he file retirement papers?
I wouldn't know, but he's clearly moved on with his life and is following a new career path. Personally I don't follow Tebow, I don't like him, never really have. I don't doubt he was a great College star, but he didn't make it in the NFL and at least to me it looks like he's moved on. Now if he comes out of the Commentator box and some team goes out to sign him, then sure he should be in Madden. Until that time, I believe there was a post a few pages back with a Tweet from Danny Moore that makes it look pretty clear that Tebow is not in the game.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Old 08-14-2014, 04:12 AM   #48
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I never understood the Tebow hate. His career was short lived but to his credit he won almost every game he started and finished. The Jags should have taken a shot on him those past two years. Would have generated interest in the team. Other than the interest in moving them somewhere. He should be a FA in M15.
The same reason people are already starting to hate Manziel, ESPN shoved him in your face every chance they got 24/7. If you didn't like the guy as a football player, it was automatically that you hated him because he was a Christian who did things the right way. As a person he is a wonderful human being, as a QB he was one of the worst I have ever seen play the game. As for him winning almost every game he started, that is a media myth. He started 14 games in the regular season he was 8-6, and two games in the playoffs he was 1-1.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »