Home

Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

This is a discussion on Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Game of the Year 2021: Forza Horizon 5
Best Sports Game Trend in 2021: College Sports Coming Back
Best Franchise Mode in 2021: NBA 2K22
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 PM   #41
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
The "real player" is the same thing with a douchey picture.
No it isn't. Tebow has his own throwing style and cadence in Madden 25, as well as a scanned face.
Potatoes002 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 09:37 PM   #42
Rookie
 
JHTJ's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: FT Bragg, NC
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
No it isn't. Tebow has his own throwing style and cadence in Madden 25, as well as a scanned face.
Maybe, I wouldn't know. He's a terrible QB and has been a non factor in every Sim CFM ive been a part of, as he should be. Its unfortunate that a player of his ability received preferential treatment while actual All Pros were passed over. Just my 0.02.
__________________
"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
JHTJ is offline  
Old 08-13-2014, 10:59 PM   #43
Pro
 
SiNsinNatti's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Brooklyn
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

I never understood the Tebow hate. His career was short lived but to his credit he won almost every game he started and finished. The Jags should have taken a shot on him those past two years. Would have generated interest in the team. Other than the interest in moving them somewhere. He should be a FA in M15.
__________________
The Red Zone
New York Giants
Season 16 (4-1-0)
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
SiNsinNatti is offline  
Old 08-14-2014, 02:29 AM   #44
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
Maybe, I wouldn't know.
Not maybe. His authentic voice, face and throw style have been in the game the last two years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
He's a terrible QB and has been a non factor in every Sim CFM ive been a part of, as he should be. Its unfortunate that a player of his ability received preferential treatment while actual All Pros were passed over. Just my 0.02.
That hasn't been the case in any of my seasons, he has great athleticism for a QB and accuracy was never hard to improve. He's obviously one of the most popular players in football, why is it such a bad thing he is included in the Free Agent pool? He was only cut last pre-season and is still training and practicing to stay in the league.
Potatoes002 is offline  
Old 08-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #45
Rookie
 
Darkwolf90's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Saint Francisville, La
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Not maybe. His authentic voice, face and throw style have been in the game the last two years.



That hasn't been the case in any of my seasons, he has great athleticism for a QB and accuracy was never hard to improve. He's obviously one of the most popular players in football, why is it such a bad thing he is included in the Free Agent pool? He was only cut last pre-season and is still training and practicing to stay in the league.
Because he's not longer in the real NFL's FA Pool he's a College Football Commentator/Analyst or whatever that ESPN Collage Game Day job he got last year(I think) is. So if he's not actually in the FA in real life, why should he be in Madden? Most guys I know talk about wanting Madden to be Sim or closer to the Real NFL, so why would a guy not in the real FA Pool be put into the game meant to represent the real NFL.
__________________
NFL: New England Patriots - San Fransico 49ers - Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: New York Yankees - San Fransico Giants
NBA: New Orleans Pelicans - Golden State Warriors
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers

Last edited by Darkwolf90; 08-14-2014 at 03:23 AM.
Darkwolf90 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 03:33 AM   #46
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
Because he's not longer in the real NFL's FA Pool he's a College Football Commentator/Analyst or whatever that ESPN Collage Game Day job he got last year(I think) is. So if he's not actually in the FA in real life, why should he be in Madden? Most guys I know talk about wanting Madden to be Sim or closer to the Real NFL, so why would a guy not in the real FA Pool be put into the game meant to represent the real NFL.

Did he file retirement papers?
frankwest718 is offline  
Old 08-14-2014, 03:53 AM   #47
Rookie
 
Darkwolf90's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Saint Francisville, La
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Did he file retirement papers?
I wouldn't know, but he's clearly moved on with his life and is following a new career path. Personally I don't follow Tebow, I don't like him, never really have. I don't doubt he was a great College star, but he didn't make it in the NFL and at least to me it looks like he's moved on. Now if he comes out of the Commentator box and some team goes out to sign him, then sure he should be in Madden. Until that time, I believe there was a post a few pages back with a Tweet from Danny Moore that makes it look pretty clear that Tebow is not in the game.
__________________
NFL: New England Patriots - San Fransico 49ers - Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: New York Yankees - San Fransico Giants
NBA: New Orleans Pelicans - Golden State Warriors
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Darkwolf90 is offline  
Old 08-14-2014, 04:12 AM   #48
MVP
 
Sheba2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I never understood the Tebow hate. His career was short lived but to his credit he won almost every game he started and finished. The Jags should have taken a shot on him those past two years. Would have generated interest in the team. Other than the interest in moving them somewhere. He should be a FA in M15.
The same reason people are already starting to hate Manziel, ESPN shoved him in your face every chance they got 24/7. If you didn't like the guy as a football player, it was automatically that you hated him because he was a Christian who did things the right way. As a person he is a wonderful human being, as a QB he was one of the worst I have ever seen play the game. As for him winning almost every game he started, that is a media myth. He started 14 games in the regular season he was 8-6, and two games in the playoffs he was 1-1.
Sheba2011 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Top -