Home

Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

This is a discussion on Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #65
Rookie

JO122194's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

You guys are looking at this from the wrong perspective and I can pretty much guarentee he will be there. Here's why, a forum on this website about the possibility of 1 person being in this game has hundreds of views and atm 7 pages. Hate him or love him, everyone is interested in him. EA being a business has no reason not to include him. He is in the NFLPA, they can put him in and they will b/c he sells. Guarentee there's at least one person in the southern part of the country which this make or breaks the game for them. Tebow being in the game = potential more sales whether it be 1 or 1,000, its a sale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 01:45 AM   #66
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
Ive already conceaded that some fans want some fantasy in their gameplay. I see a line that many do not, that is fine. I enjoy a Sim experience and personally it would bother me to fire up my CFM and see Tebow starting for the Texans. Its a matter of preference and play style.
So Tim tebow starting for the Texans would be a fantasy, yet no QB on that roster is definitively better than him?

It's a video game for crying out loud. If a player is a free agent and someone wants to make him their stating QB or just wants to use them in goaline or wildcat or whatever they want to do, then don't worry about it.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:58 AM   #67
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
So Tim tebow starting for the Texans would be a fantasy, yet no QB on that roster is definitively better than him?

It's a video game for crying out loud. If a player is a free agent and someone wants to make him their stating QB or just wants to use them in goaline or wildcat or whatever they want to do, then don't worry about it.
Ugh...this is frustrating. Am I not entitled to an opinion? Maybe ive left the impression I'm not intelligent enough to construct one created in critical thought? Is my preference any less valuable then yours? In any case, it is ok to agree to disagree.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #68
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO122194
You guys are looking at this from the wrong perspective and I can pretty much guarentee he will be there. Here's why, a forum on this website about the possibility of 1 person being in this game has hundreds of views and atm 7 pages. Hate him or love him, everyone is interested in him. EA being a business has no reason not to include him. He is in the NFLPA, they can put him in and they will b/c he sells. Guarentee there's at least one person in the southern part of the country which this make or breaks the game for them. Tebow being in the game = potential more sales whether it be 1 or 1,000, its a sale.
Agreed 100%. If he's in, this is why.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:13 AM   #69
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
So because teams haven't signed him he shouldn't be a free agent? Ok. So let's remove Ed Reed and any other "unwanted" player from the free agency pool.

Objective fans know this after all.
There's a difference Ed Reed played on an NFL roster last year, Tim Tebow did not. Ed Reed has a legitimate shot at being signed by a team that has a need at safety due to injury this year, Tim Tebow has next to no chance of being signed.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:23 AM   #70
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:

No QB is better than him? Let's take a look and see:

Tim Tebow - 47.9%, 75.3 QBR

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 59.8%, 77.5 QBR
Case Keenum - 54.2%, 78.2 QBR

I don't know about you but I would say a QB who completes more than 50% of his passes is better than one who completes 48%.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:50 PM   #71
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Talent transcends all of that, but his best talent is PR, unfortunately for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

His winning record says otherwise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »