Home

What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

This is a discussion on What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #41
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I found this in the OS interview with Rex

OS: The Show Time pre-game and halftime show sounds interesting. Will the show cover other games in progress, showing highlights from those games as well or will it only discuss the game you are playing?

RD: For the first year of the new pre-game and halftime shows, it is about the game you are playing, but were definitely looking at ways to expand it in the future. The halftime show is a huge breakthrough for the Madden NFL franchise and something were very excited to give to fans.
A huge break through should refer to something that has never been done before and will wow everyone. We have had halftime shows in past maddens and some were even better.

I try to stay somewhat positive but sometimes i just wonder.

And yes I know, that its this guys first year and the halftime show is phase 1, but at least word it better than this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 09:58 AM   #42
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

I hope the playoff and Super Bowl presentation is different than the regular season presentation to give it a more hyped feel, to get you excited for the win big or go home attitude. Last year, they did a decent job of that so hopefully they'll do the same this year.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #43
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
A huge break through should refer to something that has never been done before and will wow everyone. We have had halftime shows in past maddens and some were even better.

I try to stay somewhat positive but sometimes i just wonder.

And yes I know, that its this guys first year and the halftime show is phase 1, but at least word it better than this.

I have to agree with you here. I don't see why they are calling it a "breakthrough". Maybe a much needed return of a feature, but barring something crazy new like highlights from other games it's not really a breakthrough. Just my opinion.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am mostly a franchise guy the presentation info on the CFM has really got me excited to purchase madden again. Hopefully all these things he says are true and will come to fruition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #45
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:

PLAYER SPOTLIGHT MONTAGES
New broadcast banners and montages tell dynamic stories about how players are performing, making every game feel fresh. If a quarterback like Colin Kaepernick or Robert Griffin III is making big plays with their legs, gamers may see a montage of some of their biggest runs. If a pass rush is making life difficult on an opposing quarterback, you might see a few of their biggest plays. Its all about telling a story.
Has anyone seen this yet or even talked about this yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #46
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Has anyone seen this yet or even talked about this yet?
No haven't seen it but every video of any decent length has been of the first or second quarter.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 07-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #47
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
No haven't seen it but every video of any decent length has been of the first or second quarter.
Thanks. Figured if you haven't seen it, it hasn't been shown off yet. Hopefully we see something soon and that it looks good. It's one of the small things I'm interested in.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #48
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

OVR: 0

There is a few things about the presentation that I have brought up before and I will do it again. At the end of the game, we have the play of the game, the player of the game and the little shot of an interview with the player of the game.

It is annoying, for lack of a better term, it is to see the play of the game go to a play that had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Let's say you have a defensive line man and he made two tackles the entire game. How does he become player of the game? I cannot count how many times that this has happened.

Another thing is the play of the game. Let's say we have a DB make an interception and runs it back for a good gain. However, his interception, although nice, has nothing whatsoever to do with how the game was won, nor did it tip the scales on way or another. How does it make the play of the game. Again, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen something similar to this happen.

Finally, the post game "interview" with the player of the game. Have any of you noticed who is conducting the interview? It looks like he a part of one team's training staff. Sure he has a microphone, but he is also sporting a utility belt with tape on it. It is pretty funny and sad at the same time.

I know there have been many things covered thus far in this thread about presentation, but I thought I would add what I would like to see changed or corrected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »