Home

Does the lack of videos or new features on madden 15 worry you?

This is a discussion on Does the lack of videos or new features on madden 15 worry you? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-09-2014, 10:46 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Does the lack of videos or new features on madden 15 worry you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
In the FranchisePlay interview with Brian Mazique Rex said they had overhauls in presentation, CFM, and MUT. Clint told me he think most people will be pleased with CFM this year, even hinted at a return of HC like features in one tweet. I agree with the poster above that next gen gaming has seen far less marketing overall. Also under Andrew Wilson we've seen less info and marketing of Madden, Cam and Rex both have said they want people to play the games not just read blogs or watch videos of them.

As far as the E3 demo, I was told that sf and sea were the only teams who were near completion with face scans, uniforms, equipment, and player models. They were still doing a lot of work on the other 30 teams according to the GC's Sim and Shopmaster.

Where can I find that interview?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 11:24 AM   #26
Rookie

William85's Arena

OVR: 0

Im eagerly anticipating the ratings reveal. Its always been something that I enjoy debating with folks. That being said , Pewho should / will be given the coveted 99 OVR this year ? So far , I have Peyton Manning and Richard Sherman.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #27
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

On one hand, that's EA's approach now-a-days. "Look at this awesome screenshot"...which is usually a cutscene that you end up skipping after the first two times you see it when you play. Heck, NHL comes out like a week later and there's less of that...and it's next gen debut for that franchise.

On the other hand, other than formations/graphics/roster updates, what's left that's really "missing?"

Bottom line is...is Madden/NHL/FIFA/EA whatever great? No. Is it really good? Yes. Will I buy it? Yes, unless I don't want to play that sport. I just get sick of Madden messing with features that used to be there (like changing my opponent's uni in an offline season) or hyping one specific mode and locking you into that. My example of that is...I like to play a realistic season. I want to use one team's players vs. the other's real life players. I don't want to renovate a toilet in Ralph Wilson Stadium. I don't want to see AP get traded to the Dolphins. I don't want Manning to get hurt in the 4th qtr of a pre-season game and miss six weeks, yet I'm kind of hog-tied into controlling the life of Greg Schiano, etc.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #28
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Lack of videos? There are actually 10 plus gameplay videos in the E3 thread.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:54 PM   #29
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
In the FranchisePlay interview with Brian Mazique Rex said they had overhauls in presentation, CFM, and MUT. Clint told me he think most people will be pleased with CFM this year, even hinted at a return of HC like features in one tweet. I agree with the poster above that next gen gaming has seen far less marketing overall. Also under Andrew Wilson we've seen less info and marketing of Madden, Cam and Rex both have said they want people to play the games not just read blogs or watch videos of them.

As far as the E3 demo, I was told that sf and sea were the only teams who were near completion with face scans, uniforms, equipment, and player models. They were still doing a lot of work on the other 30 teams according to the GC's Sim and Shopmaster.
No disrespect, but would you expect Clint to say customers would be displeased with CFM this year.

But the actual point of my post is can you be more specific or link the tweet about Head coach features may be returning.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

It's always the month leading up to release that starts the Madden media blitz. And we're not there yet. Getting closer, though.

As others have mentioned, the absence of NCAA makes it seem like there's less info than usual.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #31
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
Is EA hiding something or afraid to risk the failure of the game since thread, blog, etc have not been that positive?......It just weird considering the game comes out next month....
There is hardly any risk with Madden. It's the only NFL game out there, it's going to sell regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #32
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

No. The actual videos of Madden 15 worry me, to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »