Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
Rookie
 
William85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Madden 15 Player Ratings

So we know player ratings are coming soon. I always like to take my stab at what I think some will be, so here is my thoughts on QB this year.

Peyton Manning - 99
Drew Brees- 97
Tom Brady - 96
Philip Rivers - 94
Aaron Rodgers - 94
Matt Ryan - 92
Russell Wilson - 92
Colin Kaepernick - 91
Andrew Luck - 90
Cam Newton - 90


Let the debate begin !!!
William85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
FA
 
Factzzz's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,656
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Aaron Rodgers should be a 98, Drew Brees should be a 68, and Matt Ryan should be a 99
__________________
NFL : Atlanta Falcons
MLB : Toronto Blue Jays

Factzzz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #3
Rookie
 
totalpoop's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Aaron Rodgers should be a 98, Drew Brees should be a 68, and Matt Ryan should be a 99
this obviously wasn't written with any bias of course..


but in all seriousness if Aaron Rodgers isn't a 99 then they obviously haven't watched a minute worth of football in the last two years.
totalpoop is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #4
MVP
 
Gman 18's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Shaolin land
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Aaron Rodgers should be a 98, Drew Brees should be a 68, and Matt Ryan should be a 99
The irony....

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
__________________
Hieroglyphics 3rd Eye Vision '98- You never knew
Gman 18 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:51 PM   #5
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

There's probably going to be like 13 QBs rated a 90+ and the rest of the starters will be 85+ smh
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 01:58 AM   #6
LBJ to AD
 
ATLBrayden's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 774
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
So we know player ratings are coming soon. I always like to take my stab at what I think some will be, so here is my thoughts on QB this year.

Peyton Manning - 99
Drew Brees- 97
Tom Brady - 96
Philip Rivers - 94
Aaron Rodgers - 94
Matt Ryan - 92
Russell Wilson - 92
Colin Kaepernick - 91
Andrew Luck - 90
Cam Newton - 90


Let the debate begin !!!
Peyton Manning - 99
Drew Brees- 98
Aaron Rodgers - 97
Tom Brady - 97
Philip Rivers - 94
Matt Ryan - 92
Andrew Luck - 92
Russell Wilson - 91
Cam Newton - 91
Colin Kaepernick - 89
__________________
Los Angeles Lakers, Las Vegas Golden Knights, Atlanta Falcons

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN - GetYourSwooshOn
ATLBrayden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #7
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Peyton Manning - 99
Drew Brees- 98
Aaron Rodgers - 97
Tom Brady - 97
Philip Rivers - 94
Matt Ryan - 92
Andrew Luck - 92
Russell Wilson - 91
Cam Newton - 91
Colin Kaepernick - 89
Who cares what the ratings are it will probably screw up the gameplay anyways unless one of our slider gurus come up with a miracle like they usually do
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:02 AM   #8
MVP
 
MajorSupreme's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 1,537
Re: Madden 15 Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Who cares what the ratings are it will probably screw up the gameplay anyways unless one of our slider gurus come up with a miracle like they usually do
Exactly. Our guys do the best job.
MajorSupreme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Top -