Home

Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

This is a discussion on Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 09:37 PM   #17
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

If you can't fully edit players in Franchise then there is NOWAY I will buy Madden this year. I can deal with the stupid names.....what I CANT deal with anymore is a 1st round rated RB with a 70 speed rating and 65 agility, with a high awareness that is absolutely pointless that pumps up his overall. There is really no excuse to not have custom draft classes.....2k has been doing this for years, but for reason, the geniuses at EA can't figure it out. At the very LEAST we should be able to edit names, size and ratings after the draft. Without at least that ability, it is impossible to have any type of realistic franchise after 3-4yrs. I am completely prepared to be disappointed. In fact, I will be shocked if the "franchise" portion has been touched at all.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #18
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

There is no custom draft classes in Madden 15. No ability to edit either. For the first time in 15 years, I won't buy Madden. The EA generated classes literally ruin the game for me. I think EA has made Madden 15 all about Ultimate Team anyway. I think they are ignoring other modes to get some extra money off of MUT. That's my honest opinion.

Seriously they could at least allow us to edit EVERYTHING about all the players in franchise mode or CCM pre or even post draft. But they won't. I honestly believe it's going take Maddens sales tanking for us hardcore fans to get the features we ask for. I hate that fans ask for something year after year and get ignored.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Old 08-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #19
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
They damn well better be a way to edit names because I am not going to have guys named wolverine or tornado on my roster
To be fair, if they had a guy named HaHa Clinton-Dix in a draft class a few years ago, I would have thought that fit in with Wolverine or Tornado.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

How is this true? The answer to editable draft classes is my answer to me buying this game or not. No editing? No buy. I just can't play a dynasty where half of my team is made up players in 4 years. How am I supposed to keep interest when my starting QB is Jimmy Joe from Northwestern Tech?
Old 08-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #21
Pro

Just my opinion, but unless Looman and Co. are willing to make major changes to CFM, I can't see editable draft classes ever happening due to fake twitter and story lines. I would guess editing players/draft classes would "break" fake twitter and story lines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #22
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
Just my opinion, but unless Looman and Co. are willing to make major changes to CFM, I can't see editable draft classes ever happening due to fake twitter and story lines. I would guess editing players/draft classes would "break" fake twitter and story lines.

I don't believe that at all. If you can transfer NCAA 14 to 360 madden 25 it should be fine. Sure there weren't as many twitter stories but, it was worth it to draft real players in the online CFM I was I last year. I think they are just being lazy about it. I think they think not many care.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:03 AM   #23
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidanything2
How is this true? The answer to editable draft classes is my answer to me buying this game or not. No editing? No buy. I just can't play a dynasty where half of my team is made up players in 4 years. How am I supposed to keep interest when my starting QB is Jimmy Joe from Northwestern Tech?
That is the absolute worst thing about the in game draft classes to me, by year 5 half the league is from non FBS schools. I find it hard to believe my entire starting offense all went to Division 2 and 3 schools.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:17 AM   #24
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
To be fair, if they had a guy named HaHa Clinton-Dix in a draft class a few years ago, I would have thought that fit in with Wolverine or Tornado.
The crazy names really aren't that far off when you look at some actual NFL player names these days:

Ha-Ha
Captain
Lousaka
Darqueeze
Ego
Prince
Storm
Ikemenfuna
Barkevious
Star
Tank
Ace
Miles
Buster

I would have thought most of these names were just as silly as Tornado years ago, yet there are all actual NFL player names.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »