Home

Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

This is a discussion on Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

DRock6689's Arena

OVR: 0
Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

Does anyone know if EA has released any information on whether draft classes in Madden 15 will be editable or downloadable on Madden Share?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 04:20 PM   #2
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

Pretty sure no :/
Old 07-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

was confirmed that they will not be
Old 07-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
was confirmed that they will not be
When and who confirmed there will not be a way to edit draft classes OR download them. We all know that we are 99.9% sure you won't be able to share a draft class. But I have heard nothing about not being able to edit them nor have I heard or read anything about being able to edit them.

If this is true that we cannot edit them. They damn well better be a way to edit names because I am not going to have guys named wolverine or tornado on my roster
Old 07-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Clint Oldenberg said in a tweet "highly unlikely" for any sort of draft class editing. Nothing was said with respect to downloadable draft classes.

That said, nothing has been confirmed 100% with respect to draft classes either in the positive or the negative. It appears we shouldn't have our hopes up, however.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #6
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

Absolutely ridiculous we still cannot create draft classes. 2k is far and way ahead of EA. I'm not much of a basketball fan but the option to add real life players in a realistic draft class fashion is a far better buy than these sorry madden draft classes with receivers going in the first round with speed in the 60's.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #7
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Want! Want! Want!
Old 07-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Clint Oldenberg said in a tweet "highly unlikely" for any sort of draft class editing. Nothing was said with respect to downloadable draft classes.

That said, nothing has been confirmed 100% with respect to draft classes either in the positive or the negative. It appears we shouldn't have our hopes up, however.
OK. Well editing a draft class before its drafted has never been in madden that I remember and most likely won't be. But as I said before. They SHOULD AT LEAST allow us to edit names and shizzy after the draft , then allow players to export their franchise roster and share it.

It could work. As far as people not liking who was drafted on certain teams on another persons roster its as easy as downloading the roster and trading players around to fit your liking before you start a season. That way come Jan. And Feb. When people are pissy about having a ****ty ea class and not want to edit 300 or so names they can just start a new season with someone else's roster whom was nice enough to share his or hers.

I for one would be one who played every game for my team, did entire off season then before the preseason week 1 game I would go into each roster and pull up a mock draft on my laptop and edit names to the players who were 6 or 7 highest rated rookies on each team to real players (madden allowed us to do before and then all of a sudden said" no, no, no, not today do you draft lightening rocket arm and change him to Marcus mariota)

I am sure I am not the only one who would do this, even if you cannot export the roster. I would take the time before the first 5 seasons or as far as I could view projected prospects for each year.
Ex. If Houston has 2nd pick a takes a wr.In the 1st draft I'd change his me from gluehands smith to amari cooper
Then if in the 2nd draft if Dallas picks a de at pick 6 I'd change him from manbeast martin to shalique calhoun
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »