Home

Digital Version pre-order Question

This is a discussion on Digital Version pre-order Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
Digital Version pre-order Question

is anyone know when PSN Store put pre-order up for Madden NFL 15 for ps4 version with Ultimate Team Packs with preload feature ? i still waiting for it appear in PSN Store
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Re: Digital Version pre-order Question

After what happened with MLB the shows complete disaster of the so called Midnight digital release that ended up almost 24 hours later, i don't think I will be going that way again.

Yes I knew there might be pre loading it, but that might screw up to and not update for when your allowed ot play it.. not risking that again
Old 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #3
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

Re: Digital Version pre-order Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
After what happened with MLB the shows complete disaster of the so called Midnight digital release that ended up almost 24 hours later, i don't think I will be going that way again.

Yes I knew there might be pre loading it, but that might screw up to and not update for when your allowed ot play it.. not risking that again
lol i think it won't happen again .. game disc collection fill up too much space in my room because i live in apartment but i have faster internet speed that why i like digital version for now. my room almost has full space now because i have blu-ray movie discs, clothes, some sports jersey, big bed, my PC and big HDTV and ps4 and my PC desk and TV stand furniture

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »