Home

Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

This is a discussion on Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #233
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
how many 3-4 yr plans are we gonna hear about we keep hearing 3-4 yr plan then in yr 2 they scrap idea's and change everything again...madden will never be sim football because the codes are old and they just keep re writing over them which just leads to more problems they need to rewrite the codes before even thinking about making madden sim.
If that is the case then Cam & Rex will be let go soon. Cam is in year 3 or 4, depending on who you talk to, and Rex is in year two. This is year two or 3 of the 3 year plan, also according to what you believe, but regardless, if this theory is true, they will be gone after 15. I personally think Cam & Rex will be around until at least the end of Madden 16 development, maybe for 17 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 07-17-2014, 03:34 PM   #234
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
snip
Thanks for a more clear-cut definition of this. I've always felt that agenda posting was a really gray area ever since it was introduced into the ToS.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #235
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
So why complain about the impossible? You believe its impossible and will never happen so why complain if change isnt possible.
What do you think I said was impossible? To find a game "currently" to take the place of Madden 15? If so, that is what I said...It appears you took it upon yourself to suggest or imply I said that it will never happen; that change is impossible I stated nothing of the sort.

As for Madden making improvements, and the possibility or lack thereof of that happening, it was a point i didn't even elude to, let alone touch on. I continue to hold out hope that changes will be made that make improvements to the game, that I perceive as being improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #236
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
aholbert32
I know this is off topic. But you are the owner right? Just saying, kehlis is a great moderator. Straightforward, fair. If I ever got infractions or banned from that guy, I would just assume I deserved it. Not that my opinion means anything, but I've been impressed with most of the mods.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #237
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I know this is off topic. But you are the owner right? Just saying, kehlis is a great moderator. Straightforward, fair. If I ever got infractions or banned from that guy, I would just assume I deserved it. Not that my opinion means anything, but I've been impressed with most of the mods.
Nah, I'm just an admin. Steve owns the place. I agree, Kehlis does a great job.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #238
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
What do you think I said was impossible? To find a game "currently" to take the place of Madden 15? If so, that is what I said...It appears you took it upon yourself to suggest or imply I said that it will never happen; that change is impossible I stated nothing of the sort.

As for Madden making improvements, and the possibility or lack thereof of that happening, it was a point i didn't even elude to, let alone touch on. I continue to hold out hope that changes will be made that make improvements to the game, that I perceive as being improvements.
You said:

"Finding another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities, impossible."

I said:

Why complain about the impossible?

Your original comment was in response to my venting vs. complaining analogy. My point remains "why complain about something that is impossible to fix?" I'm not saying you cant vent about the lack of other options. But under my example of complaining (which shows constant and non stop negative discussion about a subject), why do that when nothing will change regarding Madden 15.

You think complaining here is going to change that? Has it worked the last 10 years?
Old 07-17-2014, 04:08 PM   #239
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
You said:

"Finding another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities, impossible."

I said:

Why complain about the impossible?

Your original comment was in response to my venting vs. complaining analogy. My point remains "why complain about something that is impossible to fix?" I'm not saying you cant vent about the lack of other options. But under my example of complaining (which shows constant and non stop negative discussion about a subject), why do that when nothing will change regarding Madden 15.

You think complaining here is going to change that? Has it worked the last 10 years?
You made an extremely poor analogy....Regardless, In regards to the game, it is not impossible to fix, therefore you are erroneous to say that it is impossible to fix, unless you are making it clear it is your opinion and not fact. Myself have not played M15, so I have no idea if anything is "fixed" and the word "fixed" in itself is relative and subjective..

IN all honesty, if we wanna talk about what works or doesn't work, and if we want to remove what doesn't work, like venting, and complaining, we could just have this whole site close down....If you are correct, nothing has changed over 10 years - the player ratings don't matter, no one can agree on what any of the CPU, player and penalty sliders do, and EA refuses to detail the sliders..It is all an act of futility.

If you want to create a fine line between venting and complaining, go for it..It is basically what this forum lives off of, and they are both the same if the game is impossible to change....

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 07-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #240
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

Quote:
well as some have stated here, some people from madden read the comments posted to this site sometimes and make improvements based on those, most complaints of course go unnoticed or disregarded.

i think i can speak for a lot of people who signed up here, i complain because everyone else here wants to talk about madden 15 for the next gen systems. i could call my girlfriend and talk about this all day with her but she really doesnt give a **** nor would i expect her to. she likes shopping and reality tv shows while i like beer, football in all forms and other manly ****.

but here..here, everyone has similar interests. a football video game being released in 40 days. there is only one football video game being released by one company, who happen to frequent these forums sometimes. so yes i will complain, i'll hope my voice is heard, because this is a pretty awesome time to be an unsatisfied customer in the USA and most of the globe, you have the most direct contact with any major company through means of social media, internet forums DEDICATED TO THESE TOPICS, and other people who share your interests.

so when you ask why anybody complains here with a game their dissatisfied with, and have no other modern alternative options to switch to, why wouldn't they complain?

should we just not raise our voices and demand satisfaction? are you even an American? ARE YOU!?!

BECAUSE THAT'S YOUR GODDAMN GOD GIVEN AMERICAN RIGHT. TO YELL AT LARGE COMPANIES THROUGH THE INTERNET!!!!!

:f lag::fla g:

Last edited by totalpoop; 07-17-2014 at 04:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »