Home

Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

This is a discussion on Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2014, 04:21 PM   #241
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
BECAUSE THAT'S YOUR GODDAMN GOD GIVEN AMERICAN RIGHT. TO YELL AT LARGE COMPANIES THROUGH THE INTERNET!!!!!
Except that this is a privately owned forum and free speech doesn't apply in the way you think it does here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 04:24 PM   #242
Rookie

totalpoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Except that this is a privately owned forum and free speech doesn't apply in the way you think it does here.
AMERICA HAS NO EXCEPTIONS.

(on a side note, i dont think you got the sarcastic tone)
Old 07-17-2014, 04:24 PM   #243
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
You made an extremely poor analogy....Regardless, In regards to the game, it is not impossible to fix, therefore you are erroneous to say that it is impossible to fix, unless you are making it clear it is your opinion and not fact. Myself have not played M15, so I have no idea if anything is "fixed" and the word "fixed" in itself is relative and subjective..

IN all honesty, if we wanna talk about what works or doesn't work, and if we want to remove what doesn't work, like venting, and complaining, we could just have this whole site close down....If you are correct, nothing has changed over 10 years - the player ratings don't matter, no one can agree on what any other the CPU, player and penalty sliders do..It is all an act of futility.

If you want to fine line between venting and complaining, go for it..It is basically what this forum lives off of.
What are you talking about? LOL. You are arguing a totally different point than anyone is making. The 10 yr line is a reference to the complaining about the games exclusivity which you referred to. YOU said it is impossible to find "another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities" which is true. My response is why complain about the exclusivity when its not going to change this year and complaining about hasnt changed anything in 10 years. I wasnt talking about the game as a whole.

No one is saying you cant vent about issues with the game. No one is saying that you cant complain about issues. As long as its done in the right threads and doesnt derail other threads. Also if you think the purpose of this board is a place to just complain......please leave. Seriously, leave. This is a place to have constructive conversation about the game, positive or negative. If its not constructive (and non-stop complaints usually arent), we dont want it here.

Last edited by aholbert32; 07-17-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:29 PM   #244
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalpoop
AMERICA HAS NO EXCEPTIONS.

(on a side note, i dont think you got the sarcastic tone)
Yet your capitalized sentence occurs on this forum on a daily basis. Forgive me if I missed the sarcasm.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #245
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I just want to play the darn thing and have some fun.
Liked some things I've seen but am sure it will still be Madden at the core.
IMO it will always be a "Madden" game until otherwise proven.
I accept it is what it is.. decide if I'll have fun or not and go from there.

Next step is do I do the midnight release or not.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-17-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 04:34 PM   #246
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yet your capitalized sentence occurs on this forum on a daily basis. Forgive me if I missed the sarcasm.
Could you please provide some quotes? This is the first time I've seen that line on these forums and it made me LOL. I thought it was funny. I could have just missed it in all the other places your referring to. Quotes please? Thanks.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #247
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
OK, except I'm not just venting. I'm mid 50's, frustrated, with the feeling of limited years of video gaming left in me and feel like the last 10 years have been almost wasted in NFL Video Football gaming.

I would "find another job" except this is the only job out there.

Part of me keeps posting here because the EA reps actually do read stuff here. It may not change anything, but not posting leaves little to no chance for the change. And I desperately want a reasonably realistic NFL football game before my eyes get to bad to see the differences on the screen. I used to have 20/18 vision. Now I need progressive lenses, reading lenses and computer lenses. I honestly only have X number of years left trying to enjoy gaming. If I was in my twenty's, I probably wouldn't be so frustrated.
Although for different reasons, I also feel my gaming mortality creeping in. I'm in the beginning phases of starting and raising a family. Spare/free time is becoming more and more scarce. Not to mention I'm already feeling like I am getting priced out of the market. Disposable income is going more and more towards my family's wants and desires, and I have no problem with that.

But damn it would be nice to take a break from yard work or potty training to play a great football game from time to time. It's not so much as venting as it is a sense of urgency.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #248
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What are you talking about? LOL. You are arguing a totally different point than anyone is making. The 10 yr line is a reference to the complaining about the games exclusivity which you referred to. YOU said it is impossible to find "another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities" which is true. My response is why complain about the exclusivity when its not going to change this year and complaining about hasnt changed anything in 10 years. I wasnt talking about the game as a whole.

No one is saying you cant vent about issues with the game. No one is saying that you cant complain about issues. As long as its done in the right threads and doesnt derail other threads. Also if you think the purpose of this board is a place to just complain......please leave. Seriously, leave. This is a place to have constructive conversation about the game, positive or negative. If its not constructive (and non-stop complaints usually arent), we dont want it here.
What are you missing? - You compared complaining about a job to complaining about Madden 15.....As you stated, if you hate your job, you can find another job....All I stated was that with Madden Football, you cannot find another football game, that is current generation; nothing to do with exclusive rights being eluded to, but stating a fact..There is absolutely nothing standing in the way of another company making a current generation football game; they just cannot use the NFL players and logos....

I saw your comparison of complaining and venting in relation to a job, and getting a new job, in relation to Madden, as invalid...Those are two different entities unrelated to each other.

People vent and complain, because many of us here have spent the better part of ten years giving positive and negative constructive criticism with little to no change. Thus you get complaining and venting,..It is the natural progression of things...

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 07-17-2014 at 04:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »