Home

Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

This is a discussion on Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #249
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
What are you missing? - You compared complaining about a job to complaining about Madden 15.....As you stated, if you hate your job, you can find another job....All I stated was that with Madden Football, you cannot find another football game, that is current generation; nothing to do with exclusive rights being eluded to, but stating a fact..There is absolutely nothing standing in the way of another company making a current generation football game; they just cannot use the NFL players and logos....

I saw your comparison of complaining and venting in relation to a job and then in relation to Madden, as invalid...Those are two different entities unrelated to each other.
I'm done with this. You seem to be the only person that missed the point of the analogy. The analogy was to show the difference between venting and complaining. There was no reference to Madden at all.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #250
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm done with this. You seem to be the only person that missed the point of the analogy. The analogy was to show the difference between venting and complaining. There was no reference to Madden at all.
Your analogy of the difference between venting and complaining, did not mention Madden, specifically, but you used the analogy to respond to a post specifically referencing Madden and complaining....Thus your response was referring to Madden, and was done on a forum specifically for Madden discussion. Madden was assumed, implied throughout the original post you replied to and your reply.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #251
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Quote:
What are you talking about? LOL. You are arguing a totally different point than anyone is making. The 10 yr line is a reference to the complaining about the games exclusivity which you referred to. YOU said it is impossible to find "another up to date NFL football game, using current generation abilities" which is true. My response is why complain about the exclusivity when its not going to change this year and complaining about hasnt changed anything in 10 years. I wasnt talking about the game as a whole.

No one is saying you cant vent about issues with the game. No one is saying that you cant complain about issues. As long as its done in the right threads and doesnt derail other threads. Also if you think the purpose of this board is a place to just complain......please leave. Seriously, leave. This is a place to have constructive conversation about the game, positive or negative. If its not constructive (and non-stop complaints usually arent), we dont want it here.
Considering the fact that Madden's developers are "always reading" one could easily argue that their complaints are constructive. I understand that constant criticism may not necessarily be welcome, but constructive change isn't likely without it. The day this forum silences what are more often than not justified complaints entirely, will be the day someone else opens up competition elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #252
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTJ
Considering the fact that Madden's developers are "always reading" one could easily argue that their complaints are constructive. I understand that constant criticism may not necessarily be welcome, but constructive change isn't likely without it. The day this forum silences what are more often than not justified complaints entirely, will be the day someone else opens up competition elsewhere.

When have we ever silenced justified complaints? If u support ur arguments and don't attempt to derail threads with posts that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.....u will be fine.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #253
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

Quote:
When have we ever silenced justified complaints? If u support ur arguments and don't attempt to derail threads with posts that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.....u will be fine.
I'm new to the board, so I cant say. I would like to think never. I'm not sure i've seen many unjust complaints. Honestly I was only stating that criticism and complaints can in fact be constructive, given the right situation. Our shared experience with Madden tend to lend support to most arguments. The last point was just a general observation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »