Home

Madden NFL 15 Start/Welcome Screen Will Feature The Legion of Boom

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Start/Welcome Screen Will Feature The Legion of Boom within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2014, 10:16 PM   #9
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Legion of Boom Featured in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
Hopefully can be changed to your Fav team. I'm over this sea/sf crap
That was my first thought. Maybe in the future they can give us the ability to change it to our favorite team, and have a generic NFL one with several star players.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:27 PM   #10
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I remember when favorite team meant more than just the team play now always defaulted too. First we had actual moving players on the menu screen. Then we had just static images. Still our favorite team. Now we have a Windows 8 interface with a bunch of random NFL player players. Also our menus were no longer our favorite team color scheme.
They should definitely go back to that for the menus. I loved it. I always preferred the super simple menus with the images and video. I'd leave the start screen to just the cover photo or, in this case since the cover looks so awkward, just a picture of the cover athlete. Then with the menus just have the background be a bunch of photos relevant to your favorite team.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:04 AM   #11
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Might only be the start screen but I don't like it. Having giant # before you even start the game? I understand that they have based Madden 15 on defence but I'm sick of all this Seahawks hype. It's everywhere and now EA assume we are all Seattle fans by slapping the #LOB right on the start screen as if we are actually going to use it? Game might as well be called 'Madden NFL 15: Seahawks Edition'.
Lol! As a lifetime (39 years) Seahawks fan I'm loving it! But I hear everyone and you should pick your favorite team and have their pics displayed on your home screen. I know I wouldn't care for Colin peckerdick on my main page EVERYTIME I turned the game on! But I love that the LOB is getting some love as a unit and not just Sherman. I'd actually have preferred this on the cover over just Sherman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 01:09 AM   #12
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Lol! As a lifetime (39 years) Seahawks fan I'm loving it! But I hear everyone and you should pick your favorite team and have their pics displayed on your home screen. I know I wouldn't care for Colin peckerdick on my main page EVERYTIME I turned the game on! But I love that the LOB is getting some love as a unit and not just Sherman. I'd actually have preferred this on the cover over just Sherman.
As a fan since day one (August 1st, 1976, still have my ticket stub) I love this also. Nice to have another team besides the normal Pats, Broncos, Cowboys, Packers emblems all over. Hawks won the championship. They should get some splash. #LOB #12s

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:19 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

Makes me want to puke
Old 07-19-2014, 08:08 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
Please no.... Hopefully we can choose our fav team for the start/welcome and the UI.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:10 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
As a fan since day one (August 1st, 1976, still have my ticket stub) I love this also. Nice to have another team besides the normal Pats, Broncos, Cowboys, Packers emblems all over. Hawks won the championship. They should get some splash. #LOB #12s
Umm let's see. Last year was the Vikings on the cover. Then 13 had the lions, 12 had the browns,11 the saints, 10 had both steelers and cardinals. There has only been one team that your complaining about that has been on a madden cover, and that was Brett favre and even then later on in the season they changed the cover to show him in a jets jersey. Some people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #16
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
it would be dope if you could pick your favorite team. But oh well I'm sure it will be a selling point for madden 16 lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »