Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #25
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

It says Wilson is 86 speed which is eighth best for QBs. I wonder if they made Kap slower or faster.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #26
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife6
It is very odd. I'll never understand it. Even RG3's arm sleeve isnt really an arm sleeve. They just use a long sleeve undershirt and make it appear only on one arm. I want to see an actual shooting sleeve. Some players use different lengths and some have the hex pad.

it must be something deeper.. like the accessories are tied to the coding or something. Only thing that makes sense. If I was nike/reebok.. id be mad that they have old gear in the game. Half the shoes/gloves in the game haven't been used since like 2009.
Accessories have bothered me for years with Madden. The whole "If it's in the game, it's in the game" mantra doesn't really exist anymore. One thing that is lacking is the variation in chinstraps. Everyone has the same padded chinstrap. What about the basic, thin, single snap fabric chinstrap Rodgers wears, or the thin, high-low strap Brady wears?
Old 07-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Brady gets to the AFC Championship 3x straight, this year with nothing but nickels and pennies and he's only a 93? Now I know Donny is crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Exactly... EVEN WHEN HE WON THE SUPER BOWLS HE WON, he did not have an elite receiving core... He had Deion branch in one of them, but the other Super Bowls I couldn't even name his receivers
Old 07-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #28
Rookie

Wilson top 5....give me a break.

1. Manning-99
2. Rodgers-97
3. Brees-97
4. Brady-95
5. Rivers-94

That should be the top 5 IMO.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:26 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwmj
Accessories have bothered me for years with Madden. The whole "If it's in the game, it's in the game" mantra doesn't really exist anymore. One thing that is lacking is the variation in chinstraps. Everyone has the same padded chinstrap. What about the basic, thin, single snap fabric chinstrap Rodgers wears, or the thin, high-low strap Brady wears?
Ok some people study little stuff waaaay too much... It's not gonna affect the game nor will you see it while playing
Old 07-22-2014, 02:28 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
It says Wilson is 86 speed which is eighth best for QBs. I wonder if they made Kap slower or faster.
Probably faster. I'm guessing the faster QB's are Vick, Kaep, RG3, maybe Webb (is he still a QB?), maybe Pryor? Taylor?
Old 07-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 1

from a game point of view it will bankrupt the seahawks with the overated players when they end rookie deals, i would never contemplate wilson or kap as top ten throwing qbs, and lets face it, throwing wins games

if i can coach its gonna be interesting the 9ers vs cpu, i also wonder if wilson's car is gonna be low didnt he fumble a few?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Probably faster. I'm guessing the faster QB's are Vick, Kaep, RG3, maybe Webb (is he still a QB?), maybe Pryor? Taylor?
Webb is no longer a qb, my vikes tried to convert him to a receiver

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »