Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #17
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 15 Top 5 WRs

If Olsen is ranked an 88 at fifth overall, what do the other TE ratings look like?

I'm also surprised Cameron not in the top five myself, even as a Ravens fan I would take him over Pitta.
Old 07-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #18
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Cameron is a 1 hit wonder at this point and his production really dropped off 2nd half of yr. Julius Thomas is probably seen as a product of Manning and all the weapons around him, also a 1 yr wonder, and doesnt block.

Theres not really a right choice for 5th best te. And to the poster above, gordon was left off for a reason

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 07-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #19
Rookie

Velvet_Hoop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Dez Bryant is overrated... Jordy Nelson > Dez Bryant. Also, no Josh Gordon? Gordon should be in the top 2 or 3.
Dez Bryant is definitely better than Jordy Nelson IMO. Nelson should be close but the lack of speed will probably hurt his overall but he should still have a good catch and route running. Josh Gordon should be top 5 but his suspension is probably the reason they didn't put him there.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #20
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Cameron is a 1 hit wonder at this point and his production really dropped off 2nd half of yr. Julius Thomas is probably seen as a product of Manning and all the weapons around him, also a 1 yr wonder, and doesnt block.

Theres not really a right choice for 5th best te. And to the poster above, gordon was left off for a reason

I don't think so about Cameron. I watched the first 12 Browns games last year on NFL.com rewind just here recently and he's legit. Now that Gordon is out he will be their top target. Josh Gordon getting more catches and terrible QB play are the only reasons his production dropped some at the end of the season. IMO
Old 07-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

why is gronk on the list?he was out mostly all season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #22
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't have a problem with these. I'm not a fan of the 99 for Johnson but, I guess Madden rankings are always going to be inflated. As a Cowboys fan I'm happy.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »