Home

Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft

This is a discussion on Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #17
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Who would you take?: Madden 15 cfm fantasy draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
If I'm picking in the top ten I'd go for a good, probably young QB, but if my pick is later and no QBs good enough to rate a 1st round pick are left I'd get a good Defensive player, most likely Patrick Willis. Then get a QB in the second round, since there are some pretty good underrated QBs like Alex Smith who usually drops to the 2nd or 3rd rounds. I know other major target for me in a Fantasy Draft are Eric Reid at Safety and Patrick Peterson at Corner and Punt/Kick Returner, unless I get Trendon Holiday lol.
I'm targeting t Austin for returns and screens He is dangerous in space.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Old 07-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #18
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Based on how much they are hyping Elite CBs and QBs, I'd probably get a combination of 2 cbs and a QB the first three rounds. Doesn't sound like OL attributes matter, nor defensive line. Depending on where you end up

(late 1st)(snake early 2nd, late 3rd).
Joe Haden
Nick Foles
Vontae Davis

Early 1st, late 2nd early 3rd.
Best QB (Newton, RGIII, Luck, Brees)
CB Vontae Davis, Brandon Flowers, Patrick Peterson, Aqib Talib, Rogers-cromartie
CB anyone one above who falls.

If you get a Super late 1st like 30s and your 2nd round is pick 1-3, I'd look to get any Peterson/Haden/Revis combo.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:46 PM   #19
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Based on how much they are hyping Elite CBs and QBs, I'd probably get a combination of 2 cbs and a QB the first three rounds. Doesn't sound like OL attributes matter, nor defensive line. Depending on where you end up

(late 1st)(snake early 2nd, late 3rd).
Joe Haden
Nick Foles
Vontae Davis

Early 1st, late 2nd early 3rd.
Best QB (Newton, RGIII, Luck, Brees)
CB Vontae Davis, Brandon Flowers, Patrick Peterson, Aqib Talib, Rogers-cromartie
CB anyone one above who falls.

If you get a Super late 1st like 30s and your 2nd round is pick 1-3, I'd look to get any Peterson/Haden/Revis combo.
That was my thinking too. I feel like you are going to need top flight corners and there isn't many
Old 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #20
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

If it's actually easier to get pressure this year I might consider a D-end. I like to focus on one aspect and really make that a dominant area, usually offense so I might go with Rodgers or Calvin and then build up my receiving core and OL. I've snagged a great QB, 2 great WR, a top tier TE, a franchise LT and another 90+ OL or 2 before in fantasy drafts and just build my defense around speed and solid tackling.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

I almost feel like if I miss out on Rus Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger (2/3 rd) then I'm waiting til the end for Vick or Johnny football. Most likely Vick cause he's my fav player of all time and Johnny is just that guy this year but he might go early. Maybe even round out my QBs with tebow for the morale factor. (I know it's not part of the game but hey it's my team and I'll take any chance of luck I can.) what WRs are you guys big on and what round do you think they will go? I think if rather grab Austin Wallace givens (one trick pony guys) late than a dez early although if he's there in the 2nd he will be tough to pass up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 08:33 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgar05
I almost feel like if I miss out on Rus Wilson and Ben Roethlisberger (2/3 rd) then I'm waiting til the end for Vick or Johnny football. Most likely Vick cause he's my fav player of all time and Johnny is just that guy this year but he might go early. Maybe even round out my QBs with tebow for the morale factor. (I know it's not part of the game but hey it's my team and I'll take any chance of luck I can.) what WRs are you guys big on and what round do you think they will go? I think if rather grab Austin Wallace givens (one trick pony guys) late than a dez early although if he's there in the 2nd he will be tough to pass up
If you are playing with other users, Manziel will be gone early, with the CPU its hard to tell when he'd go. Wilson will be gone in the top 10. WR's, I prefer bigger targets who have good speed, such as the AJ Green, Julio Jones type. I'm guessing for WR's, Calvin Johnson will be a mid 1st rounder, AJ Green and Brandon Marshall are probably early 2, Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant are probably late 2 early 3, and it depends on the other guys OVR who haven't been announced from there.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #23
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

I'd strongly consider taking Cam Newton. Very young and should only be getting better.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:54 PM   #24
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

I really like cam as well but he will go so early that I would rather get a Sherman/revis/Haden/Peterson in one of those spots. I'm playing with prob 10 or more guys all must choose a NFC team so yea Johnny will go early

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »