OVR: 0
Re: Night Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
What triggers this glitch to happen?
I wish I knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Is the Never say Never game the only time this glitch happens?
Only time I've ever seen it myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 09:13 PM   #42
MVP

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

You guys might be asking too much out of EA to add customizable & dynamic weather. These guys have yet to figure out how to add names to sideline players jerseys or how to put jackets & pants on camera men & fans during snow games lol.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #43
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
Maybe redid will mean that every snow game isn't just a ridiculous blizzard where snow blankets everything deep. And if they did finally address that, then hopefully they addressed the issue that every rain game is a tsunami. The fact that M25 on PS4/XB1 had LESS weather options was inexcusable. Not only should weather be dynamic by now, but it should also have a massive amount of settings to account for the varied conditions that take place during a season.

I'm not confident that they've put much focus on any of this though, and that's based on an entire decade of not fixing those problems, and/or removing settings from an already paltry weather set. Where are wet settings? Mud? Flurries without cover? Fog (NCAA had this), Temperature settings (NCAA had this)?

What about sunshine during snow? Did you know that the Never Say Never Moment game (Packers-Bears) has the game with snow in sunshine (looks INCREDIBLE) and in some scenes it glitches and shows TRUE light snow? The whole thing looks amazing, but it's all happening due to a glitch as it was never intended to be in the game that way. Think of how crazy it is that something that should be in the game and should be a selectable setting is in an obscure part of the game and is only in there because of glitches. Says a lot. Says a lot.
Snow in sun light? Yes. Snow FALL in sunlight? Not so much.

In real life you won't see clear skies with snow. You might see some breaks with small areas of sunlight, but I don't think it can happen like with rain because of temperature/pressure requirements for snow to be there. I'd say from personal experience that rain on a sunny day is far more common than snowfall on a sunny day (seen many days with rain on a sunny day; seen zero days with snow on a sunny day; lived in 7 states in various parts in the country too).

Again, maybe a break in the clouds with some sunlight, but a sunny day with snow? I don't think it happens but very rarely, if at all.

However, AFTER a snow fall seeing sunlight is common. In the NFL we see it every year. There ought to be games where it stops snowing and the sun comes out, with a limited time with snow on the ground before it melts.

I would also like to see a field do what the Packers field did during the playoffs (it's heated, and the temp was crazy low, so it turned brown basically).

http://s30.postimg.org/iev60ap8x/Mic...Green_Qg_X.jpg

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 07-28-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:39 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Snow in sun light? Yes. Snow FALL in sunlight? Not so much.

In real life you won't see clear skies with snow. You might see some breaks with small areas of sunlight.
I saw it every year when I lived in New York. It doesn't happen as frequently as other conditions, but it does happen a few times a year (sometimes very briefly), and we're talking very light flurries.

Also, the 2004 NFC Championship is a game where it happened. I'll never forget it.

But the larger point is that the conditions for weather in Madden are primitive. We should be able to mix and match a reasonable number of conditions to reflect what happens in real life. No way should we be reduced to one rain setting, and one snow setting. They can do better than that.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:19 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
I saw it every year when I lived in New York. It doesn't happen as frequently as other conditions, but it does happen a few times a year (sometimes very briefly), and we're talking very light flurries.

Also, the 2004 NFC Championship is a game where it happened. I'll never forget it.

But the larger point is that the conditions for weather in Madden are primitive. We should be able to mix and match a reasonable number of conditions to reflect what happens in real life. No way should we be reduced to one rain setting, and one snow setting. They can do better than that.
Again, I try to lobby for MADDEN 2001 weather options. They're NOT toggle options, but rather sliders. You can create an infinite number of outcomes it seems. (Well..... you get it)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 02:11 AM   #46
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:

Agreed. The last Super Bowl showed just how off things could be. It wasn't freezing, but it was cold. In Madden your only option was snow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »