Home

Madden 15 pre-download pre-order?

This is a discussion on Madden 15 pre-download pre-order? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-25-2014, 06:55 PM   #9
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden 15 pre-download pre-order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
That's incorrect though, because The Last Of Us Remastered can't be preloaded (it's out next week). And we've been able to pre-order it for some time now.
As a reply on that PS Blog post points out, Last of Us Remastered was available for preorder before May 20, so it doesn't get the preload functionality.

Quote:
I wouldn't hold out much hope for Madden being like that since there's been absolutely nothing said about it.
I'd consider Sony saying "Additionally, all titles made available for pre-order on PlayStation Store on or after May 20, 2014, will be pre-loaded" in that post is something.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
Hi A_Quiet_Pro.. yeah i still waiting for digital version on this game .. i still hold 60.00 in my PSN Store wallet to pre-order this game.. yes it should have preload too since Transformers got it first. i remember MLB 14 the show on ps4 ****ed up when midnight struck then never came up until Noon to download
Hey what's up Park? And actually MLB:TS didn't hit PSN for download until 237 ET.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
That's incorrect though, because The Last Of Us Remastered can't be preloaded (it's out next week). And we've been able to pre-order it for some time now.

Even if there have been other preloadable titles (I keep seeing this Transformers game pop up while I search), I wouldn't hold out much hope for Madden being like that since there's been absolutely nothing said about it.
Yes, titles CAN be pre loaded now. BUT the dev has to code it into the game or enable whatever they have to. So even though some games can't be pre-loaded it's because of the dev, NOT Sony.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2014, 10:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
im actually saving my money to buy destiny instead of this yrs madden. im happy with 14 right now. Is their a big difference between 14 and 15?
Idk, the graphics look better on next-gen than last year, Gauntlet mode (mini-games and skill challenges), the tackling, different camera angle options for o and d, some newer presentation elements.

And I'm hoping some improvements to Ultimate team like being able to manage cards from reserves and a way to see if a card is in a collection and how much it's worth without having to check the ah for every single card... ugh.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:56 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hioh631
Idk, the graphics look better on next-gen than last year, Gauntlet mode (mini-games and skill challenges), the tackling, different camera angle options for o and d, some newer presentation elements.

And I'm hoping some improvements to Ultimate team like being able to manage cards from reserves and a way to see if a card is in a collection and how much it's worth without having to check the ah for every single card... ugh.
For everyone wondering about graphics.. look to the above bolded statement. NOW, think of the improvement from M01 to Madden 05/06 on PS2. HUGE improvements. Every game gets better graphically as it's on the same console for a long time. (For those of you who also play The Show, look at even just 07 to 08 not to mention 07/08 to 13 on PS3). Yeah, you get my point.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #14
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

After what happened with MLB the show being almost 24 hoours delayed when it was suppose to be a midnight digital release... I think I am going hard Copy this year. won't risk that disaster again. even pre loaded it could still screw it up somehow
Old 07-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
After what happened with MLB the show being almost 24 hoours delayed when it was suppose to be a midnight digital release... I think I am going hard Copy this year. won't risk that disaster again. even pre loaded it could still screw it up somehow
I digitally pre ordered Watch Dogs and by 1230, I was golden. So I'm not worried. I think MLB TS was a fluke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #16
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I digitally pre ordered Watch Dogs and by 1230, I was golden. So I'm not worried. I think MLB TS was a fluke.
i agree with you.. it won't happen again.. MLB TS 14 was first time to screw up.. Madden 15 with preload won't screw up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »