Home

Best Team to Build in Madden 15

This is a discussion on Best Team to Build in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-25-2014, 06:08 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Team to Build in Madden 15

[quote=iloveparkmin;2046419798]idk if they revamped draft logic for CPU in Madden 15. i remember some teams draft good QB like Colts draft high rated rookie qb while they have Andrew Luck is so dumb logic for cpu..]

The Browns always drafted a kicker in Madden 25. I wonder if they'll still always take a QB, too. Let's hope you can edit and make custom draft classes this year.
Old 07-25-2014, 06:13 PM   #18
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

[quote=desertlimit;2046419822]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
idk if they revamped draft logic for CPU in Madden 15. i remember some teams draft good QB like Colts draft high rated rookie qb while they have Andrew Luck is so dumb logic for cpu..]

The Browns always drafted a kicker in Madden 25. I wonder if they'll still always take a QB, too. Let's hope you can edit and make custom draft classes this year.
what is custom draft classes like ? i never do this thing before
Old 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #19
Rookie

[quote=iloveparkmin;2046419831]
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertlimit

what is custom draft classes like ? i never do this thing before
It's like in NBA2K14. You can make players and have them as prospects. There's a huge community of people that make it every year and make really good classes. I think that would be a huge add to Madden. It works really well. Then, we wouldn't have fake rookies and we wouldn't yearn for NCAA.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper417
Jags actually shouldn't be too bad after a season. You'll have like $30+ in cap space free so should be aggressive in FA.
I like to "keep it as real as possible" there is a reason the Jags are always so far under the cap. They are a small market that doesn't win much...that means building the team through the draft. You can't spend 30M extra dollars that you really don't have, string together a few winning seasons, then I could see you coming closer to the cap.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #21
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer0385
The Cardinals solid left side of the offensive line tremendous secondary possibility to progress Logan Thomas or draft someone and some holes in middle linebacker and need to find docketts replacement and the toughest division in football
Docketts replacement is already on the roster. 3rd round pick Kareem Martin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #22
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

I always fantasy draft, but if i had to choose a team then i agree Rams
Old 07-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #23
Rookie

For what it's worth, if anyone is looking to get into a YouTube franchise, I'll be posting on Twitter on who I'll be and letting followers and subscribers input into who the team is. Then, when Madden 15 drops, I'll start playing. Much like Mr. Huriicane. He's very good.

@desertlimit - Twitter
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgq...L2c_YFurYOGROQ

Feel free to join the discussion.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #24
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm going to do a Jags CFM when I get the game. After the week 1 rosters come out I'm going to start my real CFM with the Dallas Cowboys.
Do you think its vital to wait till Week 1 Rosters start one with your favorite team? I am not slating that as I do it myself, I am just wondering what others think. Like do you think it makes a big difference? As I am anticipating the release already and to wait another week till I can really start one with my Saints would be painful. I get why you, myself and others do it but is there a major difference other than a few rating alterations?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »