Home

Best Team to Build in Madden 15

This is a discussion on Best Team to Build in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Team to Build in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Do you think its vital to wait till Week 1 Rosters start one with your favorite team? ...
Personally, I do. I don't like being almost half way or a full way through a season and having a cap casualty in real life and he's a contributor to my team. But, that's just me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #26
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Do you think its vital to wait till Week 1 Rosters start one with your favorite team? I am not slating that as I do it myself, I am just wondering what others think. Like do you think it makes a big difference? As I am anticipating the release already and to wait another week till I can really start one with my Saints would be painful. I get why you, myself and others do it but is there a major difference other than a few rating alterations?
I wait to do my real CFM because I want the most up to date roster and waiting for the week one roster will have all of the recent moves and the players who made the team.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #27
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I wait to do my real CFM because I want the most up to date roster and waiting for the week one roster will have all of the recent moves and the players who made the team.
Yeah, that's the main reason I do it to.

But then again, even though the team has already cut players in real life, then when you start the CFM, arn't you forced to cut players? Even though they made the team in real life?

Last edited by TheSaints7; 07-25-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:10 PM   #28
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

But then again, if the team has already cut players in real life, then when you start the CFM, arn't you forced to cut players? Even though they made the team in real life?
I forget if you have to or not since I didn't play M25 so it's been a while for me.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:

But then again, even though the team has already cut players in real life, then when you start the CFM, arn't you forced to cut players? Even though they made the team in real life?
Only to get to 53. Sometimes the rosters have more than 53 on them because of changes and injuries.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #30
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertlimit
There are a few teams that come to mind for a few different reasons:
  • Buffalo - Sammy Watkins and EJ Manuel are young and the front 7 is young and should be good for a while. Solid core to start with.
  • NY Jets - Geno has upside and Vick brings a veteran, fun presence to the offense. CJ2K would be fun to bring back to glory. Wilkerson could just terrorize things on the defensive end.
  • Kansas City - They're a little toward the high end of the scale, but Jamaal Charles would be really fun. Running a lot out of the pistol is nice and they have DeAnthony Thomas to play with out of the slot. Their defense is really really good, too. Maybe this wouldn't be as much of a "build."
  • San Diego - They are pretty good, too. And I have to admit I don't like Phillip Rivers. But, it'd be fun to take them to some playoff wins, for once. Teo is young and could be a future leader, too.
  • Dallas - Love or hate, they are about to transition. Romo is getting up there and his contract is, too. He and Witten bring you to an interesting crossroads. But Dez and Sean Lee can bridge to the future, too.
  • Arizona - Young team up and coming. Have a year or two with Palmer then you get to draft and develop a QB with a solid core. Floyd and Fitz will certainly help a young QB. Ellington would be fun in the backfield, too. Plus, PP and Honey Badger in the secondary...
Who agrees/disagrees?
I'm curious as to why you don't like Rivers? He just seems like the biggest NFL fan who happens to play QB for the San Diego Chargers. I also seem to find his NFL Mic's hilarious. "Golly!" "Gosh Darnit!". He's one of my favorite QB's in the NFL.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 AM   #31
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
I like to pick a team that hasn't done anything in a long time and they need a lot of help a few good, young players. Preferably a team that has never won a Super Bowl.
I am the same way. Though I really enjoyed most of those teams that have struggled because I was able to get them a franchise quarterback since they most likely didn't have one. While some may not like Bortles, Carr, Manziel, and end up trading them, and they would be great to build around but it does take some fun out in actually finding a young quarterback yourself.

With that said, first option for me in CFM is the Tennessee Titans. I plan on doing a major roster overhaul. Locker is in his final year, remember they never activated the fifth year option on his rookie contract.

I have a chance to find a real franchise guy for them. Plus I was going to do a roster overhaul. They do have some nice young players that I can build off of; Lewan, 10+ year LT, Shankey a nice RB, Justin Hunter can develop into a number one receiver. So offense seems fine with the exception of a franchise QB and I would need to build the defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2014, 07:44 AM   #32
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7

Im thinking Oakland... I would build around Carr on O and Mack on D...then blow up the rest of the team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »