Home

Best Team to Build in Madden 15

This is a discussion on Best Team to Build in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
Rookie

longball5187's Arena

OVR: 1
Best Team to Build in Madden 15

We're all excited for Madden 15 to drop; so it makes sense to ask the burning question. What team are you excited to build up in Madden 15? There are new rookies, free agents and even coaching changes that change this answer every year.

I'm curious to get the community's take on what and who people are excited about. Sometimes, it's "this team is awful and I want to make them better." Or, "this team drafted a stud and I can't wait to turn him loose." Maybe even, "this team dominates and I'm going to be the next dynasty."

Just curious what people think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Team to Build in Madden 15

There are a few teams that come to mind for a few different reasons:
  • Buffalo - Sammy Watkins and EJ Manuel are young and the front 7 is young and should be good for a while. Solid core to start with.
  • NY Jets - Geno has upside and Vick brings a veteran, fun presence to the offense. CJ2K would be fun to bring back to glory. Wilkerson could just terrorize things on the defensive end.
  • Kansas City - They're a little toward the high end of the scale, but Jamaal Charles would be really fun. Running a lot out of the pistol is nice and they have DeAnthony Thomas to play with out of the slot. Their defense is really really good, too. Maybe this wouldn't be as much of a "build."
  • San Diego - They are pretty good, too. And I have to admit I don't like Phillip Rivers. But, it'd be fun to take them to some playoff wins, for once. Teo is young and could be a future leader, too.
  • Dallas - Love or hate, they are about to transition. Romo is getting up there and his contract is, too. He and Witten bring you to an interesting crossroads. But Dez and Sean Lee can bridge to the future, too.
  • Arizona - Young team up and coming. Have a year or two with Palmer then you get to draft and develop a QB with a solid core. Floyd and Fitz will certainly help a young QB. Ellington would be fun in the backfield, too. Plus, PP and Honey Badger in the secondary...
Who agrees/disagrees?
Old 07-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #3
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm going to do a Jags CFM when I get the game. After the week 1 rosters come out I'm going to start my real CFM with the Dallas Cowboys.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm going to do a Jags CFM when I get the game. After the week 1 rosters come out I'm going to start my real CFM with the Dallas Cowboys.
Jags would be fun, too. Have almost a blank slate on offense. Do you agree with Cowboys prognosis? They're at a crossroads and it's really fun to take a team in "your" direction. Best of luck to you.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:11 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 2

The Rams might be a good one, in the toughest division in football. Such a good, young DL, some other good young defenders, Tavon Austin, and Sam Bradford make them such an interesting team. Another good team to build would be the Lions. Great offense, good DL, questionable secondary and linebackers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
The Rams might be a good one, in the toughest division in football. Such a good, young DL, some other good young defenders, Tavon Austin, and Sam Bradford make them such an interesting team. Another good team to build would be the Lions. Great offense, good DL, questionable secondary and linebackers.
The Rams D-line is stacked! I totally agree. I forgot the Rams had Stedman Bailey, too. He was a monster at WVU.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #7
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Rams will be great but that division is nasty.

Jags actually shouldn't be too bad after a season. You'll have like $30+ in cap space free so should be aggressive in FA.

Raiders put a lot of nice pieces in place too.

Bucs is also another I'm considering. You're QB & WRs will all be huge. Evans ratings looked really good & he's 6'5".

The Browns seem to be the team that everyone is jumping on early in my leagues so far.... not that surprising though.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper417
Rams will be great but that division is nasty.

Jags actually shouldn't be too bad after a season. You'll have like $30+ in cap space free so should be aggressive in FA.

Raiders put a lot of nice pieces in place too.

Bucs is also another I'm considering. You're QB & WRs will all be huge. Evans ratings looked really good & he's 6'5".

The Browns seem to be the team that everyone is jumping on early in my leagues so far.... not that surprising though.
Ohhh great call with the Bucs. Muscle Hampster and Mike Evans. Plus Levonte David being an animal. That could be really fun. Just have to look at those nasty uniforms every week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »