Home

Favorite madden moments of all time?

This is a discussion on Favorite madden moments of all time? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Favorite madden moments of all time?

Madden has brought me some of my finest moments, not only video gaming moments but childhood moments as well (it's been a while since I've had a memorable madden moment.) back in 2004 when madden 05 was out (probably the best madden of all time) I was 14 years old and I liked to create all 32 teams with stadiums, jerseys, fan sections and all. I would have a fantasy draft and everything just so that I would have a completely custom league. And I created a team called the goblins with black and lime green uniforms and created myself (7 foot tall 275 lbs pure muscle 99 overall blah blah lol) and we were in the NFC championship game against the battleships (I ran out of names to go along with the logos) and the battleships were the best team in the league every year. It was a cold playoff game under the lights and the battleships scored a td with like 4 seconds left. They kicked off to my monster of a created player. I had some good blocking, broke like 2-3 tackles (which looked phenomenal back then) and scored the game winning touchdown to send my team to the Super Bowl ( which we won by a large margin).
But after that kick return for a touchdown I rememer going friggin crazy lol. I screamed and ran around my basement it was nuts. Lol

What are some of your guys favorite madden moment or moments? Was it pumping in madden 01 when ps2 first came out? Was it from te ps1 days? Or was it a game winning touchdown pass w Andrew luck?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #2
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Favorite madden moments of all time?

Winning the Superbowl in madden 2000 against the Patriots with our team of Bears legends with my dad.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:24 AM   #3
Where is A-Aron

bspring3's Arena

OVR: 6

Winning the AFC divisional round off of a 108 yard missed fg return for a td with no time on the clock. This was in my online league in madden 25...went on to win the Super Bowl that season as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

Icon8 Re: Favorite madden moments of all time?

just playing madden with my dad all those super bowls games wins and losses but now my dad doesnt really play madden that much thx ea
Old 07-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Throwing the rock up to Randy Moss with Daunte Culpepper and gettin' my roll on. Deadly combo.

Last edited by Shaffer26; 07-27-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #6
Banned

The period of hype about the Genesis version of John Madden Football coming out and the counter-hype of Joe Montana Football. Then getting the game (Madden) and feeling like the game was BETTER than it was hyped. Those were the days for Madden.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #7
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspring3
Winning the AFC divisional round off of a 108 yard missed fg return for a td with no time on the clock. This was in my online league in madden 25...went on to win the Super Bowl that season as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's sick. Kinda like the auburn Alabama game last year I bet your opponent was kicking himself. How long was the field goal?
Old 07-27-2014, 12:19 PM   #8
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

So I did a fantasy draft and my offense was Johnny Manziel (Created him), Eddie Lacy, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, and Desean Jackson, a total monster O.
There's :12 seconds left in the game, the Titans are losing 20-24 to the Bears, down at their own 16 yard line, no timeouts, it's go big or go home time in the Super Bowl. Titans are lined up in a 5 wide shotgun set, Manziel takes the snap, Robert Quinn busts through the line and Johnny has to scramble, he rolls out right, plants he feet and fires it 40 yards down the field to the other side of the fifty into double coverage.... Julio Jones jumps into the air and.. IT'S CAUGHT!!!! Julio catches it on top of one of the defenders and pushes the other one away, he's racing down the sideline no time on the clock and he has one man to beat! To the 30, 20, 10, 5, ENDZONE BOUND!! Julio scores with no time left on the clock!! Titans win 27-24!

Needless to say I didn't stop giving my brother crap after that amazing play for some time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »