Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2014, 10:22 AM   #25
MVP
 
jmurphy31's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Yeah. I remember too. Ever since that producer took over (David something?) he pushed it to last week in August. It's been there ever since. He's since long gone. To throw our NFL countdown guys some love.... C'MON MAN move it back to early-mid August guys. (And make this year the 19th too).

Madden 12 was the first madden to be released at the end of august (8/30). Madden 11 was released on August 10. Way after David Ortiz if that's who you were referring to.
jmurphy31 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #26
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Madden 12 was the first madden to be released at the end of august (8/30). Madden 11 was released on August 10. Way after David Ortiz if that's who you were referring to.
Yeah Ortiz. For some reason I distinctly remember Ortiz being behind M07, and having an August 22nd release date. IDK, maybe I'm just outta my mind. lol.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #27
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Re: Season ticket early access

Maybe they discontinued it because they thought it hurt their sales. Maybe alot of people who bought the season pass decided not to buy the real game because it wasn't worth it. I know thats what I did, the season pass allowed me to get my Ncaa Football and Madden fix out of my system. By the time the real game came out, I just rented and didn't bother buying it. Madden and Ncaa Football only kept me entertained for about 2 weeks before I got bored with it.
Mr.Smif is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #28
MVP
 
jmurphy31's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Yeah Ortiz. For some reason I distinctly remember Ortiz being behind M07, and having an August 22nd release date. IDK, maybe I'm just outta my mind. lol.

Madden 07 was the 22nd according to Wikipedia. Madden 08 was the 14th. I wonder what made them move it up in 08?
jmurphy31 is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 10:40 AM   #29
Ready to chase #12
 
countryboy's Arena
 
OVR: 62
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Greenville, IN
Posts: 46,475
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Madden 07 was the 22nd according to Wikipedia. Madden 08 was the 14th. I wonder what made them move it up in 08?
wasn't Madden '07 the first to release on the 360/PS3? Maybe that had something to do with the delayed release??
__________________
I can't shave with my eyes closed. Meaning each day, I have to look at myself in the mirror and respect who I see.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
countryboy is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 10:48 AM   #30
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
wasn't Madden '07 the first to release on the 360/PS3? Maybe that had something to do with the delayed release??
06 made the 360, and it was crap. the first one on PS3 was 07.
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Old 07-28-2014, 10:57 AM   #31
MVP
 
jmurphy31's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Madden 07 was the 22nd according to Wikipedia. Madden 08 was the 14th. I wonder what made them move it up in 08?
Madden 05 8/09 release date
Madden 06 8/08 release date

Pretty interesting to see how it's gone back and forth with release dates
jmurphy31 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #32
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 2,574
Re: Season ticket early access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Madden 05 8/09 release date
Madden 06 8/08 release date

Pretty interesting to see how it's gone back and forth with release dates
Yeah, that's the point. It used to be the FIRST week in August. Why is it all the sudden the LAST week in August the last couple years????
A_Quiet_Pro is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Top -