Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 08:38 AM   #249
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

Wait I have the 4GB. Where is the rest of the download?
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 08-25-2014, 08:56 AM   #250
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

I purchased the game and have started the download! Only fifteen hours and four minutes to go. I should be able to play the game right around midnight. If I can manage to not fall asleep, I'll watch Raw, then probably the Simpsons marathon on FXX for the 11-12 hour while the game finishes downloading. I'm so excited!

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #251
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tss
And I can't do anything because...there's no Madden NFL 15 in our PSN Store (Poland). I hope I won't have to wait until the end of this week...
Same in Japan. I pre-ordered the disk from Amazon. Probably won't arrive till close to the middle of September. Waiting makes it better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #252
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

After I downloaded the 4020gb I shut it off because I didn't know that it kept downloading the rest of it. I started it up today and finished downloading it. So my question is since I shut it off while it was downloading will that affect the game at all?
Old 08-25-2014, 09:05 AM   #253
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

if you shut it off then it stopped downloading if you don't put it in standby mode
Old 08-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #254
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
So my question is since I shut it off while it was downloading will that affect the game at all?
Nope, that shouldn't affect the game at all; I've accidentally done this with other game downloads and didn't affect those at all. I guess that's the beauty with these next gen consoles.

Also, I always have to remember to press menu on the game itself, then scroll down to information to see how much of the game has downloaded.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #255
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

we'll just got off work.... came home I figured madden would of been d/led but NOPE..... so I try to log in and it was giving me the run around not letting me log in. so finally after the 4th try it let me in.

madden starts installing and I look at the time its gonna take to d/l 3 hrs? hth was everybody else getting theres d/led in like an hr or half hr?

I have one best internets for gaming etc speed wise and I've d/led other games about same size and it didn't take 3 hrs....

least I started now and not later because I get to play at 9 .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #256
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Was downloading great this morning and got to 13/17gb downloaded. Checked later in the day and it is still at 13/17. Not sure what it hasn't completed as my net has been on all day and have been fully connected to PSN. Going to leave it on and not put it in standby and see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »