Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #89
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Any chance the Madden for the 360 will come out early?
No indication of this anywhere.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hopefully we could get good reviews from OS users that have XB 1. Since EA has been really hush about CFM and other features this could help me decide if I want Madden.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:07 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

I see a positive from this being a ps4 owner. Now I can hear from real gamers about the positives and negatives of games I buy. Specifically Madden. This way if reviews are bad, I can pass and cancel my preorder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 3

It better not be a timed trial for M15. At least let us do play now for those 5 days...
Old 07-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 4
Wow, looks nice. Shame that I, like millions of other gamers, chose PS4 over M$'s product this go around. Smooth move on that one EA!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:00 PM   #94
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmerg
Wow, looks nice. Shame that I, like millions of other gamers, chose PS4 over M$'s product this go around. Smooth move on that one EA!
You make it sound like no one bought an XB1 which is wrong. A lot of people bought one, and is on an uptick in sales right now as most people who bought a PS4 around launch are starting to get enough spending money back to buy the XB1 which has become more desirable now with the price drop, refocus on games, and better services through the Xbox live gold program. I hate when people make comments like this claiming that Sony is the God of systems when for months I could have an did walk right into my gamestop, Walmart, best buy or target and buy a PS4 which was sitting right on the shelf next to the Xbox one.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:03 PM   #95
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmerg
Come end of 2015 and start of 2016 The XB1 is my prediction will be in the lead with sales (In the U.S only)

World Wide it will always be PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #96
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

This helps me feel good about getting XBOX One next week..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »