Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 10:33 PM   #249
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Because of how negative you are about the service while conveniently leaving out some of its perks. You clearly don't like it, clearly don't care for the Xbox One.... so why do you care at all??
I downloaded it yesterday and already paid the $30 for the annual subscription. I paid the $25 for the Season Ticket on the 360. I am a fan sir.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:35 PM   #250
MVP

Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by holzjw1
I read in another message board that beta users can invite friends to it. Is that true?
You can invite users into the XBOX Preview program [which is cool in itself]. Once you are a member of that you should get a message with a code to download the EA Access app. That's how it works.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:15 AM   #251
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

Still would appreciate an invite to the preview program if anyone could.

Gamer tag: illponu2

Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 03:32 AM   #252
Just started!

OVR: 0
Would be greatly appreciated, if someone would send me an invite
my GT is Hit 816
Old 07-31-2014, 06:10 AM   #253
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

bought it for the year . ill decide this time next year if it was worth it. but at the moment picking up Fifa, Battlefield 4 for $30 is pretty solid deal for me. i hope they add Need for Speed to the vault soon.

the 10% off other incoming games while not much. is pretty nice considering i buy most my games digital. so getting games like Dragon Age Inquisition, Madden,fifa, hopefully Battlefield Hardline at the discount rate will be worth it for me.

Early Access to all the games is just the cream on top for me .
MLB: New York Yankees

Last edited by Scoop 24; 07-31-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:22 AM   #254
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
You can invite users into the XBOX Preview program [which is cool in itself]. Once you are a member of that you should get a message with a code to download the EA Access app. That's how it works.
Good news. I got the invite to the preview program this morning when I turned on my box, searched for the EA app, but saw nothing, so I guess that's why. I'll keep trying to be patient lol Thanks again hooking me up!
Old 07-31-2014, 07:24 AM   #255
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Could someone please send me an invite? GT: JahsWill
Old 07-31-2014, 08:42 AM   #256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Good news. I got the invite to the preview program this morning when I turned on my box, searched for the EA app, but saw nothing, so I guess that's why. I'll keep trying to be patient lol Thanks again hooking me up!

You should get a seep rate message from XBOX with a code. The code is what allows access to the app. Hopefully you will get that soon.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »