Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 11:00 AM   #265
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
How many days did it take to get the preview invite?
I begged for an invite over at Xbox forums yesterday and a fella sent me an invite at 1309 and I received the preview invite at 2314 last night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 11:12 AM   #266
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

I would love an invite: jaymeeawesome

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 07-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #267
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwagner82
If it says "at least 2 hours" that's a minimum.. which makes me think every single game they know will sell (Madden included) will have a 2 - 4 hour window, which personally is no where near worth 5 bucks for me. I can wait a few days and actually work on a franchise

I highly doubt that. Like how others have mentioned, sports games will most likely be unlimited, but story based games will have a limitation.

It's all about replay value. Sports game always have replay value while story games are shelved after main story line is beat.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 07-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #268
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Can anyone invite me? Mgoblue21. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2014, 12:05 PM   #269
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon3 Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Concerning the Xbox One early preview program, I copied this from a member of us the program,

"Codes are no longer used for the preview programme. Once an invite is sent to Microsoft, it can take them up to 7 days to process the invite.

If they pass your invite, you will receive a console message that includes a link for the preview dashboard app.

This has the ability to register your console ID into the system so you can receive the preview system updates.

From registering your console with the dashboard app, it normally takes 2-4 days for console registration and then you will be able to update your console to the latest preview software.

Please note that not every invite is successful, Microsoft pick and chose who they want in the preview."
Old 07-31-2014, 12:10 PM   #270
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I have sent you an invite.
Thanks a lot Glenn! I really appreciate it.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:57 PM   #271
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
My thing is, can't Sony just implement the "season ticket" feature so to speak? I can understand turning down the whole EA Vault, but I wonder if they could find a deal to allow us PS4ers to just play the EA sports games early, like season ticket used to be? I'll admit I'm pretty disappointed at not being able to play NHL or Madden early. I had the Season Ticket for last gen, loved it and would without a doubt buy it again.
Wait....so you can't get Season Ticket on PS4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #272
Is it March yet?

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Wait....so you can't get Season Ticket on PS4?
No you cannot

Season Ticket doesn't exist anymore. It was replaced with EA Access which is only available on the Xbox One, as Sony passed on the opportunity.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 07-31-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »