Home

EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

This is a discussion on EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #33
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Hasn't EA been "buddy buddy" with MS for awhile? I echo Aholbert, really glad I own both. Will game on my PS4 but will enjoy early access on my One for sure. This is definitely a nice notch on the belt for One users.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:20 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

So..I pay $30 a year for access to old games and then get a $5 discount for new ones. And the purchases have to be digital which I cant resell or put towards another game? Yea no thanks not for me, but I see how it could be appealing for people who buy all digital and purchase a bunch of EA games yearly.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:23 PM   #35
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
i think it would come to ps4 if not thats ok i guess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #36
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
so does this mean Madden on the 21st? I need to know what day to take off work. ha.
lol hahaha amen to that one!
Old 07-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #37
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Wow, this is a no brainer. Besides the sports titles you'll have Battlefield, Battlefront, Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect, and so on.

And it's $5 a month or just $30 for the year. Absolute steal. Only thing better would be if it didn't have to be digital. If you could preorder, pay it off completely without the possibility of cancelling, and then download the full game for 5 days early access until you get your physical disc. That would be too good to be true

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

Last edited by friscob; 07-29-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
So..I pay $30 a year for access to old games and then get a $5 discount for new ones. And the purchases have to be digital which I cant resell or put towards another game? Yea no thanks not for me, but I see how it could be appealing for people who buy all digital and purchase a bunch of EA games yearly.
You also get early access to new games.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #39
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Wow, this is a no brainer. Besides the sports titles you'll have Battlefield, Battlefront, Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect, and so on.

And it's $5 a month or just $30 for the year. Absolute steal. Only thing better would be if it didn't have to be digital. If you could preorder, pay it off completely without the possibility of cancelling, and then download the full game for 5 days early access until you get your physical disc. That would be too good to be true
Didn't realize those titles were availible too. Hopfully psn will have something like this. At least season ticket was for both 360 and ps3
Old 07-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #40
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Doubt they'll break even, depending on how much they had to give up. But not sure how many people will go for this since it seems only sports titles are in the mix first. Now if battlefield was one of the early access titles then that would be a different story. This doesn't sound like a smart move IMO.
More than just the sports titles, the new Dragon Age is included in early access.

With them breaking from the sports - themed program we could conceivably see every EA title available early at some point.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »